13.Restless hearts ❤️

❤❤❤❤❤DOUBLE UPDATE❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤ENJOY❤❤❤❤❤

Need at least 10 followups,150 votes and 50 comments for double update.

❤❤❤❤❤Love y'all❤❤❤❤❤

💜💜FOLLOW💜💜

Aarthav's pov

"What the hell is this?" I was fuming with frustration.

Why God?why did you do this with me?2years of separation Again this three days of separation that too after our marriage?Can't you arrange the stars in such a way that today we can have our wedding night.How can I stay away from her for three days!!

Today she was looking like a goddess who  straightly came down from the heaven!!

I couldn't sleep the whole night with the restlessness.Her divine face was flashing infront of me.Though she was in my house beside my room I can't touch her ........feel her!!

This is such a cruel punishment for me!!

                    Jyotis pov

'Zzzzzzzzzzzzz' My ears were irritated with the snoring sound of this lady sleeping beside me.

I was made to sleep with this aunty .she is to keep a eye on us so that we both don't meet each other.

I was stuffing both the pillows on my either sides of my head covering my ears.Alas!Its of no use!!Im unable to sleep with this loud rumblings.

Her heavy leg crash-landed on my legs .I was trying to remove it.She was heavy.

Ufffff!!God, finally I removed her leg and got out of bed.

Leaning to the couch I snooze off.

Next day:

"A new bride and groom performs  satyanarayana vratam(fast) on the next day of wedding.If you are willed to perform you can.No force!!" Attamma said with a smile adorned face.

"I will do it atta" I agree.

After a puja I and Aarthav had successfully finished the vratam and some rituals.

Some of the Relatives left and some are leaving. post-dinner all the kids, he,me and our cousins were sat on the terrace chit chatting.

"You are beautiful pinni" a small boy muttered.

"You are also very cute kanna" I reply to the boy pulling his cheeks.

"I love you pinni(Aunt).I want to marry you" the cute kid say leaving me astonished.

Aarthav was looking at that kid with angry eyes.

"Raghu,She is already married to Aarthav babai(uncle)" Ramya vadina(SIL) told glaring at her 5yrs old child.

"No Amma I want to marry her!!" He was tapping his hands and legs being stubborn.

Muttering a sorry being embarrassed Ramya vadina took him along with her.

"This generation kids are such a devils" Aarthav muttered.

I look at him only to find him scowling at the fading figure of screaming Raghu.

One by one all the people retreated to their respective rooms leaving me an Aarthav all Alone on the open terrace.

When my eyes crashed with his I found myself deeply stared by husband.

The intensity with with his eyes were boring into mine is stirring me.

I got up and was leaving only to be yanked on his lap.

Aarthav pov

"Ah" she gasps at my sudden action.

My head was breathing in the fruity smell of her hair.....tightening my fingers around her waist curves, I pulled her more into me.

I was getting aroused and I can feel her breath go erratic.

Sliding away her saree my fingers made their way to her soft belly.

My fingers were gently caressing......... absorbing the touch of her creamy skin.

She was squirming in my lap which was more like grinding me.

She was agitating my wild side!!

My fingers were drawing patterns on her sleek...flat midriff.

"Aarthav" I heard a loud call from mom.

Jyoti jerked off and ran downstairs without giving a single look to me.The 'cham cham' of her anklets made while descending the stairs gradually faded.

Poor me!!!

💫💫💫

All our relatives subsided to their places,cities and villages.

Only we four were left in our sweet home.Its the fourth day of our wedding.I woke up and after having a bath, wearing some comfy clothes.I went to the hall and found that Jyoti was in the kitchen alone.

I went and back hugged her tightly.She jerked and shrieked in panic.

The dosa batter vessel slipped from her hand and the batter scattered all over her body.

"You stupid bava!" She yanked me.

Muttering under her breath she went to her room to clean herself and I followed her like a love sick puppy.

Post she entered the room I locked the door.The thud sound made her turn back.

'What were you doing?Go out" someone will catch us.

"Let they!I don't care!!The three days are over.Now we are free to do whatever we want" I say.

Her eyes popped out like beans.

For my each successive step her legs were moving backwards till her back collided with the cold solid wall.

I caged her by keeping my hands on both sides of her body.

My eyes fell on her throat which was  gulping saliva.The movement of her throat made the batter fell there slide in to the cleavage of her chest.

Before that my index finger wiped the batter and licked it gazing her.

The nervousness on her face is clearly visible.

Love u All❤️

💜💜FOLLOW💜💜Muah!

Gulzaniya💜