6.HOT COFFEE♨️☕

Next day morning

Ⓙⓨⓞⓣⓘ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ:🌅

" Wake up Jyoti..."

I heard Mom yell. Let me sleep for some more time Amma.

"Wake up you lazy girl" mom screamed this time with a little louder voice.

"What's the hurry Amma since 10 days I didn't have enough sleep due to exams. I am relaxing from the post-exam stress." I said in a sleepy😴 💤 voice enough to be heard by my mom.

I felt like the warmth which im relaxing comfortably is gone because my mom took off the quilt from me...

I opened my rubbing them...

"It's not fair to be jealous of your own daughter Amma!!" I accused her.

"Picchi pilla(stupid girl in Telugu)why would I get jealous of you??" Mom asserted smiling at me.

"Because I can relax for long and you have to wake up early and do all household chores," I said giggling still closing my eyes and curling my body.

"You turned into an Allari pilla(naughty girl)" saying mom pulled my cheek.

"Ahhh Amma it pains. Don't do that im not a little girl anymore" I complained.

"But you are still that jyoti for me who used to ask me 'Amma I want Taachlate' "

"Amma stop taunting me .its chocolate. And I never said it Taachalate" I giggled sheepishly.

"Bhagavanthuda!!(god)It's 10:30AM"I have to organize many things.

"why mom why are you in such a rush???" I asked.

"it's your Engagement day" yesterday night I appeared in your room to inform but you were fast asleep.

" what?? My eyes shot open. In a blink, I got up and sat on the bed rubbing my eyes" I exclaimed.

"With whom," I asked involuntarily. I bit my tongue realising what I blurted out.

"What a dumb question is it!! wake up and get ready" mom asnfessed laughing and walking out of the room.

Placing my legs on the floor I made my way towards the washroom not before picking my clothes.

I had a warm bath.....As the water flowed down my body I felt relaxed and fresh.

I came out of the washroom wearing an orange Anarkali.

I wiped my hair and left the hair loose with a miniature clutch at the centre of the hair

I directed towards the kitchen, grabbing an apple from the fridge I questioned "Mom why are you people hustling the things??" biting the apple with a crunchy sound.