22.Accident

❤❤FOLLOW❤❤

Her treasures were partially exposed.....her eyes were closed.....her breath were erattic..........half of her saree was laying down.....my fingers tugged inside her skirt near her midriff freeing the plates draped there...she sucked the breath sharply when my fingers lightly caressed her untouched areas......

A hot breath evaporated from her mouth when my mouth lached on her belly raining butterfly kisses......she moaned and squirmed under me.....my tounge was doing magic to her body.....

my mouth ascended up rubbing my chin on her soft shoulder skin making her shudder........

My lips were locked with her....My fingers fumbled on the last hook Unbuckling it.....her fingers timidly unbuttoned my shirt.....

A hot breath evaporated from her mouth when my mouth lached on her belly raining butterfly kisses......she moaned and squirmed under me.....my tounge was doing magic to her body.....

my mouth ascended up rubbing my chin on her soft shoulder skin making her shudder........

My lips were locked with her....My fingers fumbled on the last hook Unbuckling it.....her fingers timidly unbuttoned my shirt.....

🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥

My heavy lashes opened when the sunlight sneak drizzle into my eyes.....only to behold the beautiful sight of my hot coffee!!
Our naked forms was tangled into eachothers........her sweaty skin was sticked with mine...... her smudged sindhoor and swollen lips are the proof of the deeds I did to her.....I smiled adoring her......my face moved to sprinkle a chaste kiss on her forehead........her eyes flutter open ......her head buried into my chest when she found me staring her.

'Jo' I want a hot coffee" I say.

"Get up and make a one for yourself and me" she say In sleepy tone.
"No need to to get up,here is your hot coffee!!" I smirk."Where?" She bobbed her head up."Here!!" Saying I claimed her lips.She was smacking on my shoulder to leave her!I left her after I'm satisfied completely.

"Ewwwww.....I didn't brush my teeth,bava!!" she implied.

"I don't care" I claimed her lips once again.

Jyoti's pov

After 6 months

"Have your breakfast bava" I yelled at him." today I have an important meeting.

Will have breakfast after that" he say hurriedly arranging the files in the bag.I made him drink the orange juice while he was busy with arrangements.I stuffed an egg sandwich in his mouth.

"You can Eat it on the way before you reach parking lot" I chimed.

Chewing the sandwich he opened the door to leave and came back running.

"Did you forget somethin-" my words ended in his mouth as he kissed me urgently.

Muttering a "Love you❤️" and kissing my forehead he left the home.I stood there staring at his back till his form faded out of my sight.

💫💫💫

After having a conversation with attaya and my mom I was preparing food in the kitchen and my phone ringed.What i heard from the other side collapsed my seven worlds.I slumped on the floor weeping.Aarthav had an accident and was admitted in the gachibowli hospital.Instantly,I went on the road and catch a cab.I had informed our families on the way to hospital.I ran like a mad women in the hospital.Receiving information from the reception I went to the room where he is visible through the transparent glass.His clothes were drenched in the blood,blood was oozing from his head and lips.....he was laying there like a lifeless body......My brain felt dizzy and the whole hospital began spinning around me.....I fainted on the floor. 

Gulzaniya 💜