❤️❤️Epilogue❤️❤️

Is the title correct fit for this book??
Suggest some suitable titles for this book.

❤️❤️Follow❤️❤️

After 2years

Authors pov

'Young unicorn' award goes to Mr.Aarthav Yadav the CEO of 'Baby Berry'.Give a big hand to Mr.Aarthav yadav" the host announced on the stage.

Jyoti took Aarthav to the stage on his electronic wheelchair.

Aarthav and jyotis eyes were sparkling with joy.

The award was presented to Aarthav by the piyush goyal, Union Minister of Textiles, Minister of Commerce & Industry, and Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.

"They say behind every successful man there is a woman.But My women!MyWife wasn't behind me yet beside me." He said admiring jyoti with his misty eyes.

Post the third surgery Aarthav's hands gained their life back but his lower body remained same.

He started managing the company from home as well as jyoti too helped him with the work and all.Their company which was almost crashed jumped back into the market with full force.

Like a weak dying plant found water and bloomed extending its strong branches giving fresh fruits and fragrant flowers, 'BB(BabyBerry) also expanded throughout the India with its brand new and quality baby products.

💫💫

Aarthav and jyoti was returning to their home post the awards function.The driver was unable to move the car forward as there was a huge crowd surrounded in the middle of the road.

The blood was flowing in between the legs of the standing crowd.

Jyoti got down of the car while Aarthav was in the car and went to the scence which was heartwrenching for her poor heart.

A young pregnant girl was lying on the road in a pool of blood.She was a home less lady with a nervous breakdown and unwanted pregnancy and today in the middle of the road while she was in roaming in the traffic signals asking for alms her water broke.

As she was unaware of what to do.she stayed there crying in pain while no one helped her.Due to heavy bleeding she became unconscious,all were watching the scene like it was a free show.Jyoti couldn't restrain herself from helping the lady.

She called the driver and tried to pick her up in their car to the hospital.

She admitted the girl in the hospital and payed all the necessary cash for her.

Jyoti got the call from her atta and asked to reach her home immediately.

She departed not before signing the papers related to the patient.She requested the doctor to save the lady and her child.

Doctors said that though it was a critical condition they will give their best to save the both of the lives.

💫💫💫💫

"Conratulations" all the voices boomed when Jyoti unlocked the door and they both entered the home.

Jyoti's mom,dad,Aarthav's mom,dad,Ramya vadina,Bhargav,bhanumati attaya along with few family members and friends filled the house.

The house was decorated beautifully with the blue,red and white balloons,confettibaloons,foil curtain.

A banner 'HAPPY Anniversary' with bold colourful letters was also decorated in the middle of the wall.