19.Misconceptions

❤️❤FOLLOW❤❤

"I'm neelima" she extend her hand at me.

"Jyoti" I gave a hand shake.Her smile was pure but I didn't feel right vibes from her!I was made to sit on the couch alone.He didn't accompany me.He was busy with others.I was feeling alone.A few ladies came to me like a swarm of bees and was congratulating me.I was perplexed.Neelima came to me and congratulated me!I actually don't know what's happening here?" can I ask you why are these greetings for?" I ask.

"Didnt Aarthav tell you?besides working as a cheif marketing manager,A year ago he has started his own brand for all kinds of kids products and in its first year of establishment the company reached among the first fifty unicorns of India" she explain.'BabyBerry' is a brand of quality especially for the chemical free products" she described.

When She received a call,she excused herself.

I was holding back my tears though a lone tear escaped my eyes and I wiped it quickly before anyone could catch me crying.I went out to get some fresh air.The alcohol and cigarette smell was choking me.I went out in the garden and sat there.I saw Aarthav speaking with a girl near the bushes.As it was only soft lights glowing he can't see me.I took the slow and steady steps towards him.When I reached close to him,I heard neelimas voice.

"Jyoti's signature is mandatory on this papers. Otherwise,In the future if any issue raise,court will not accept."

Hearing that 'Court' and 'signatures' I concluded that he wants a divorce.

My world collapsed that minute.I couldn't control myself." bhanumati attaya was right!!she predicted all these before.Now you proved it!There isn't anything named love!I was just your desire!you got me and satisfied yourself.After you are over me you want to marry a women who can give you a successor.Thank you so much Aarthav for all this!Thank you!Tell me neelima I'm ready to sign where ever you want.Marry him and Stay with my husband happily.Congrats!These are those divorcepapers right which you want me to sign,okay i will!!!!!" Saying I grabbed the papers in her hand and pen from Aarthavs pocket and signed on them and threw it on neelimas face.

"Have you losted?She is a good friend of mine.You have gone mad!Don't want to see your face again!!" He yell staring me with his glassy black eyes.

Was he crying????

He left from there leaving me."Jyoti I can understand your situation." She tried to console me."No you dont" I burst out falling on my knees.She hugged me.....I felt a soothing relaxation."I too underwent hysterectomy post my wedding and I can't become a mother.At this point,the society,inlaws everyone fry you alive and ready to eat you!!!Though I was a lawyer it became very difficult for me to face this society! my laws killed me every day with their heartwrenching tauntsand my husband divorced me .you are blessed that you have a husband like Aarthav.He wanted to adopt a baby for you!!surprising thing is your inlaws also accepted for this.Firstly he tried for surrogacy by consulting various doctors by getting your reports from your parents.Later,he got to know that its not possible to use your ova as your ovaries are also removed by oophorectomy.He dont want the baby with only his gamete without yours.So he decided for Adoption.
But you had hurt him badly!!!" She explained leaving me in uttershock.

Fresh tears welled up in my eyes.

"Mother signature and willingness is mandatory to Aadopt a child!he was pestering me to proceed without your sign.But that's impossible.I have been trying to explain him from 2months about this!!" She explained.

The hot tears streamed down my cheeks wetting them.My heart filled with regret.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a good amount of crying session neelima said that Aarthav left from the party and pinged her to drop me at home.

💫💫💫

"Speak with him and clear all these misunderstandings darling.May god shower more strength to you" saying she left.

After I reached home I checked the whole house but he wasn't there.I was waiting for him.....I dialled his number numerous times,not once he picked my call.Around 3 at night the door bell rang I opened the door hurriedly.He passed by my side completely ignoring me."Bava!we should speak!" I say.

"There's nothing left between us to speak.Everything is over today!!!!" He roar flinching me."I'm sorry!!" I hugged him from his back firmly.He yanked me......tried to unlock my hands around his torso.I was adamant today!I will fix all these issues today at any cost.I completely sticked my body to his.Trying for many times finally he gave up.The tears from my eyes were streaming down wetting his shirt.We stilled at that position for I don't know how much time.

"Leave me jyoti!!you aren't a kid.you blabber without thinking twice and expect me to ignore your words" he seethe.

Aarthav's pov

"I don't leave untill you forgive me" she said.

"Leave me" i roared and her grip loosed unwillingly.

Yanking her hands i banged her to the wall by her shoulders.

Gulzaniya💜