20.Confessions🤧

❤❤FOLLOW❤❤

Yanking her hands i banged her back to the wall by her shoulders.

"Do you know? you don't trust me!!No trust means no love....no love...... no point of continuing a dead relation!!" I seethe.

"I love you-" she say.

I laugh sarcastically......

"Those are just leaving from your mouth not from your heart" I showed the mirror to her.

"Please Aarthav forgive me! bhanuti attaya and many other women were betting on our relation saying that you will leave me!divorce me!remarry for the sake of kids!For a man his family successor is very important more than his wife!Always those words kept ringing in my mind multiplying my insecurities!I'm sorry I love you!!I can't live without you!!please don't leave me" I holded her weak slumping body in my arms lifting her I took her to her bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Shhh Stop crying!" I sat beside her running my hands through her free hair.Her eyes were sunk in....her eyes had dark circles.....her face was pale......she was weak and shivering....the faint hiccups were leaving her throat.

She relaxed after some time.how can bhanumati attaya be heartless like this?I will surely teach her a lesson.

"I'm sorry coffee!I failed to understand what you have gone through!!you just don't need to care about others.You are a baby to me and I don't need any other baby." I say caressing her scalp.

Fresh tears formed in her eyes.

She burst out once again repeating "sorry bava I hurt you I'm so sorry.....sorry..."My lips were softly placed on hers..... fading her words.

My lips not only swallowed her words but her pain too.I wasn't angry on her in these two months.

I was Hella disappointed with myself,thinking that I'm failing to share her pain.I found the only way it's Adoption.I want to surprise her but today my heart ripped when she linked me and neelima and used the posionous word 'Divorce'.It not only hurt me but angered me too.Then and there I lost it!!!I can't even imagine in my worst nightmares about that!!!!

My lips moved softly on hers kissing each and every insecurity of hers.....Her hands reached my hairs tugging them.....my hand cradled her neck pressing her mouth more into mine.My mouth freed her when she was out of breath.......She was getting up from the bed slowly.

"Where?" I ask wiggling my eyebrow.

"This saree isn't comfortable to sleep" she explain.

She went to the washroom and came out annoyed.

I ask her the reason she say that the knots of her blouse strings were stuck.I volunteer my help.

"Don't move... wait..a moment. It's...almost loosened" how did it stuck-up this tightly?? I am trying to untie her tightened blouse knot with my teeth for the past 10 minutes... My teeth could lightly touch the soft skin of her bareback...

"It's over..." I said and lifted my head.

She stood in the same position without moving a bit.I turned her towards me holding her both shoulders....I'm startled watching her state...she is breathing heavily... with every single inhale and exhale of hers my testosterone gush is boosting... 100X times more than prior.

Jyoti's pov

"Jyoti please stop doing this...I will totally lose my control ... if your breath... goes like this for one more minute" he said in a husky voice inducing a shiver to run down my spine.

I didn't lift my hung head.

I'm trying to normalize my breath. I don't know what happened to me..I never felt like this....While he offered me the help to untie my blouse fasteners, I let him do...I didn't know that just his breath could bring a cyclone inside me...While undoing the knot with his teeth...his teeth lightly rubbed my skin...his huffing and puffing breath is flattening on my bare back skin...Every strand of hair on my body is affected by his hot 🔥 breath fanning on my bareback...Every jerky motion of his teeth to untie the knot is expanding my heartbeat... to its highest peak...

Gulzaniya 💜