{Normal AU!} Punishing is Needed

"You've been really bad, you know..."

*Splish splash*

"How should I punish you..?"

*Splish splash*

"...how dare you..."

"Ne, Haru-chan! You ready for sch-" You froze as you walked into the swimmer's bathroom, only to find him cornering a glass of water against the side of his bathtub. You sweatdropped. Had he really gone nuts?

"...H-Haru? W-what'cha doing..?" You stuttered, trying to process what was going on before you 'interrupted'.

"The water got in my eye, so it needs to be punished." Your boyfriend said with a straight face, so you knew he wasn't joking. Let's face it, whenever it's about water or mackerel, Haru never jokes.

"I-I see... Well then..." You looked around the room awkwardly. He stepped out of the bathtub and proceeded to take your hand before dragging you in the tub with him.

"H-HARU!! We have to go to school! Mako might see us and-" You were interrupted by hearing a voice outside the bathroom. Sadly, it was Makoto, and he was not prepared to see this this morning. You, soaked to the bone with your shirt see-through on top of Haru who seemed to be perfectly fine despite what was happening, and the glass of water just sitting there as it was before.

"H-HARU!! What's going on?!" Makoto asked frantically. Haru just replied with a cool tone, "Punishing the water. Join us, Makoto."

So in the end, it turned out to be a great day with you, Haru, Makoto, and the poor, poor glass of water.

A/N: Yeah so this is kind of a crackish fic ._. This is the beautiful product of my writer's block paired with stress and laziness~ I'm going to be posting a bunch of my stuff on Wattpad for the next while, so please check all them out!! :3