{Singer/Fan AU!} Perception

You were listening to Future Fish, a song by the amazing Style Five. You were in love with the singers. You always listened to their songs every single day.

Your favourite was none other than Nanase Haruka. His voice was amazing, and you thought it was pretty sexy. You listened to his songs as well, such as Navy Tomorrow and Ao no Kanata.

Your lifelong dream was to meet him, as well as the other members of Style Five. You sighed. You knew that there were extremely slim chances that you would ever meet him, but hey, a girl can dream can't she?

You were currently walking to work, and when you finally got to the small café you worked in, your friend Kyo greeted you. She was your best friend in the whole world.

"Hey (Name)! Guess what?!" Kyo clapped her hands together. "What is it Kyo?" Her eyes sparkled. "Onii-chan is coming back to town!!" You heard of her older brother. She talked fondly of him all the time. You smiled. "Really? That's great! Why's he coming back?" You questioned, tilting your head to the side a bit.

"Onii-chan is on tour all around Japan! His tour just finished so he's coming back home for a bit!" She giggled. "Your brother's in a band?" "Yup! He's SUPER famous! Maybe you've heard of him?" "Umm... What band is he a part of?" "Style Five! I'm sure you've heard of them right? They're soooo popular nowadays!"

Your heart stopped. Kyo's brother was one of the members of the Style Five? You thought you were going to explode.

"O-of course I know them! Which one is your brother?" You stuttered.

Kyo had long chocolate brown hair pulled into a ponytail with a cute blue bow. She had bluish-green eyes. Maybe she was Makoto's sister? She behaved a lot like Nagisa, so she was his sister? She loved everything beautiful... Was she Rei's sister perhaps? You were waiting impatiently for her answer.

"Onii-chan's name is Haruka! He gets really mad when he is called that though. So I call him Onii-chan!" She smiled.

You froze. Your best friend's brother was not only part of your all-time favourite band, but he was also your favourite singer ever?!

You were on cloud nine. "C-can I meet him..?" Kyo nodded furiously. "You have to meet Onii-chan!! You absolutely have to meet Onii-chann!!"

You were so happy.

Your lifelong dream was about to come true!