{Singer/Fan AU!} Perception (2)

"Wahhh~!" You marvelled at Kyo's large house. Despite you being best friends, you never went to her house before.

Clutching your (f/c) bag/purse in your hands, you walked up to the front door before knocking timidly.

A few seconds later, an overjoyed Kyo swung open the door, pulling you inside.

Looking around, you saw framed photos on every wall of Kyo and her family. You blushed when you saw her brother.

"Ne, (Name). Haru-onii-chan is out right now, but he said he's coming home soon! I promise you'll get to meet him!" You nodded, excited to meet your idol!

Suddenly, a mischievous grin appeared on Kyo's face. "W-what?" You blinked. "What if (Name)-chan likes Haru-onii-chan~? Hm~? Maybe they'll get married~? Hm~? We'll be sister-in-laws~!!" She cheered while your face turned red. "W-what?! K-Kyo!!" You were about to argue, but the door opened, followed by an "I'm home." You both turned around to see none other than Haruka Nanase.

"HARU-ONII-CHAN~!!"

Kyo ran to hug her older brother, who just stood there and accepted the hug. You stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. You accidentally made eye contact with the blue-eyed swimmer, and you blushed furiously before looking away.

After Kyo enthusiastically greeted her brother, she introduced you.

"This is my best friend in the whole world, (Name)! She's also a big fan of y-!" You elbowed her, embarrassed that she would say that about you. You held out a hand to him, hoping he would shake it. Fortunately, he did.

"I'm Haruka Nanase. Nice to meet you. I hope Kyo doesn't give you much trouble." He looked at her with a bit of a glare, but she just smiled innocently. You sweatdropped at how the two siblings had totally different personalities. Haruka was the quiet one while Kyo was the loud and upbeat one. You couldn't decide which you liked best.

-------------------------

You all were drinking tea and eating some snacks when you asked Haru (he had preferred that over Haruka because it seemed too 'girly') what songs were coming out soon.

"Well... There's 'Neo Blue Breathing'... But three of us are singing that. 'Clear Blue Departure' is another one, but I'm not sure when they come out. I could ask Gou; she's our manager." You nodded, super happy that you found out about these songs before anyone else did! You felt kind of special in a way. It wasn't everyday that you got to meet a singing sensation!

"(Name) absolutely loves your songs, Haru-onii-chan!! She listens to them on her way to work and sometimes even at work!! She's definitely your biggest fan!" Kyo cried, throwing her arms around you as you blushed, trying to get her to stop talking. However, it was futile.

"I'm glad you like our songs, (Name). Here's a copy of one of our most popular singles, if you want." He passed it to you, and you gasped. You, being the huge fan you were, immediately recognised the cover. It was the premium, limited version of the song 'Splash Free'. This particular CD was so hard to find since it was so popular and rare that getting it was like winning the lottery. And, to make things even better...

He signed it!

You picked up the CD case carefully, so not as to damage the most amazing thing you've ever seen in your life. You couldn't believe that it was actually yours now. You could've screamed and died right there and be super happy. You stood up before giving Haru the biggest hug you've ever given.

'Thank you.'

Surprisingly, he hugged back. Even Kyo was shocked by this.

'You're welcome.'

You didn't even have to speak in order to communicate. It's as if you had telepathy or something.

Kyo dubbed you both 'more compatible than a Wii and its remote'.

And... to be honest, you both knew she was right.

A/N: Hope you liked this little two-shot here C: Please check out my other Free! fic Hanging out with the Free! Boys as well! *\(^o^)/*