(Normal AU!) .:Daring:.

"Haruuu... I'm sleepy."

You groaned as you fell onto his bed.

You were staying over at Haru's house for the night since you were lonely in your house since your parents just left on a business trip.

Haru was looking at your form slouched on his bed. He sighed and lifted your legs up, shifting them on the bed. He sat down next to you.

"So sleep." He was looking at you with those gorgeous ocean blue eyes of his. You could just melt in them...

You had a crush on the swimmer, you admitted, but you were too shy to tell him yourself. However, today you decided to be bold and daring.

You threw yourself in his arms.

"Haru... I'm cold." You looked at him with big, (e/c) eyes. You could have swore that he was blushing a bit. He looked away a bit.

"W-what do you want me to do?" He asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"I want you to warm me up!" You stated, climbing up him so that you almost practically sat on him.

He was in full blown panic now, beet red and all. He didn't know what to do when you were basically straddling him.

"Haru...?" You looked at him with puppy dog eyes, as if you were begging.

He was trying his best to look away from you. You knew that so you decided to take it one step further...

You pushed him down on the bed, hands at either side of him. You pinned him down and stared at him.

"(N-name)...?!"

You looked down a bit and blushed.

"Y-you see H-haru... I love you..."

You bent down to kiss his lips. He was utterly shocked.

"D-do you like me...?"

Silence enveloped the room. Dead silence. It was horrifying for you. You were scared if he would either accept or reject you. Haru was pretty unpredictable...

"I-i do."

Your face broke out into a smile. You kissed him again, and this time, he kissed you back. You let Haru sit up while you were still kissing but by now, you both were making out really.

It got pretty intense too, considering that you both were alone in a house and you were in a bedroom...

But that didn't stop Haru.

"H-haru?! W-where are we going?!"

"It will be more fun in the bath."