Chapter 2: Picking Up The Peices

Two Weeks Later...

It had been two weeks since they had lost Sonic.  Chris hasn't come out of his room since, Tails has been flying to places unknown.  Cream has been with her mother. Shadow has been trying to ignore the whole situation.  And Amy was walking to Central Park.  Then, she saw Shadow. He was relaxing beneath a tree. At first, she was just gonna leave him there. But, she wanted to see at least just see what would happen the very second she goes there. Amy then sat down next to the black hedgehog, he didn't move, his eyes were closed, he was resting on his arms as they were behind his head. She decided to tap him by the shoulder, but then, she felt a very strong hand grab her by the neck and pin her against the tree, she rubbed her eyes, revealing Shadow, angry. His hard and serious breathing had reached her face. She never knew that Shadow was that fast.

"Wh-what's up, Shadow?" Amy asked, she all of a sudden felt very blushful she tired to hide it, but her cheeks were burning up.

"Oh," said Shadow, blushing slightly as he shook his head to clear it, he let go of Amy's neck, "it's you...s-sorry...I-I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Shadow."

"What're you doing here, Amy? And how long have you been here?"

"I was walking and saw you sleep and wanted to see what would happen.  I was here just for seconds."

"Gotcha, now get out of here before I hit you."

"Hey, you wouldn't hit a girl now would you?"

"#1: I've hit you countless times, I wouldn't even see a small difference of doing it this time. #2: I hate you all the time. #3: I think it's a stupid that girls always say that, thinking that would always work like 24/7. #4: I would hit a girl, because I would hit anyone!"

"Okay, okay. See ya."

Amy then walked away straight out of there. But when she got to a point she just couldn't see him, she all of a sudden felt weird in her stomach. She didn't know what it was.

"Wh-why do I feel like this..." she asked herself, then she looked into a pond and saw that her cheeks were red, and still burning up, "...am...a-am I...blushing?! Wait, wait, wait...does that mean...that I love Shadow?! No, no, no, no! I don't love Shadow! I don't love Shadow! I barely know him, not to mention that I barely trust him! I don't love Shadow! I don't love Shadow!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Smoochy, smoochy!