Chapter 6: And Just When Things Begin To Calm Down...

The Next Week...

Amy has just woken up form a small coma. Due to what the doctors said, this was due to a weak heart syndrome, most likely caused by stress. When Team Sonic heard, they began to calm down. They met him just outside of Amy room.

"We're really sorry for what we did Shadow..." said Tails, "...could you...forgive...us?"

"That's for Amy to decide..." said Shadow with a smirk, although, it was more of a friendly kind of smirk, he stepped aside.

He opened the door, revealing the awakened blue female hedgehog. Tails and Blaze turned around, not wanting to see Amy's enraged face. Knuckles, and Silver got to both of her sides. They then kissed her hand, and begged for her forgiveness. Tails got his courage back and hugged Amy as she was still weak from just waking up.

"Oh, oh, Amy! "he cried, his tears socked her white hospital shirt, but the pink hedgehog didn't care, "Please, please forgive me!"

"Oh, Tails..." said Amy, hugging her little brother, crying, "...I do forgive you. I forgive you all...Knuckles...Silver...Blaze...I forgive you all...just...please forgive me...please? I didn't mean to hide this from you...I...I-I just didn't know what you would do to him...or...what you would do...to me..."

Everyone then hugged Amy and stepped back.

"Oh, Amy." they said, "We do."

The Next Day...

Tails was on his way to give Amy flowers and a Get-well-soon card. But then, an explosion occurred. He dropped the flowers and the card and used his tails to fly. He then saw Shadow panicking.

"Shadow!" he called out, "What happened here?!"

"Dr. Eggman..." the black hedgehog replied, "...he...he took her..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

BTW, sorry for the short chapter...