Chapter 8: A Very Shadamy Wedding

One Month Later...

Amy and Tails were coming to the Green Hill Zone. Amy was getting married. To Shadow. Her love. Her one true love. She came in with a white dress with some pink decorations all around it, identifying that this was Amy Rose. She then saw Shadow, in a white, black, and red, symbolizing that this was the Ultimate Life Form. Knuckles was their best man. Blaze was the maid of honor. Tails and Cream were the ring bearers.

"We are gathered here today, on the grass on the fair and mysterious land of Green Hill Zone." said the Priest, "Shadow the Hedgehog, will you take this young lady as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do..." said Shadow, looking at Amy.

"Amy Rose, will you take this young man as your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do..." said Amy, looking at Shadow.

"Then, by the power bested within me, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride."

And the brand new couple did. They kissed like they never had before. And with that love, they were given a bright future.  Shadow then looked into the sky and saw a ghost version of Sonic the Hedgehog, waving at him.

"Sayanora..." he said, "...Sonic the Hedgehog..."

The End

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Amy and Shadow finally came together...and Sonic was there to see it!