Chapter 6: What Have You Done To Her?!

Tails called everyone to his house and has reported that he had located Amy. She was taken to the Egg Empire Fortress, but also, Eggman has unleashed attacks in many places on Mobius, such as Metropolis, Sunset Heights, and Angel Island. Everyone, with a healed heart and new trust, voted Shadow leader.

"Okay, guys, so here's the plan..." said Shadow, "...Rouge, Gamma, you two guard and protect the Master Emerald. Cream, Blaze, you two go ahead and take care of Metropolis. Silver, Blaze you two take care of Sunset Heights. Knuckles, Tails, we take Eggman head on. Everyone got that?"

"Yes, Shadow!" everyone replied.

"Okay, let's go then!"

The Next Day...

Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails have arrived high in the sky just miles away from the Egg Fortress. Knuckles and Tails then saw Shadow cocking up all of his guns. Two assault rifles, two sub machine guns, two shot guns, two pistols, and one sniper rifle.

"Now listen, guys..." said Shadow calmly, "...if I'm not out in 30 minutes, come and get me...and while those minutes are running, help the others."

"Sure, Shadow." said Knuckles and Tails, "You need a-?"

Shadow had already jumped. He soared straight down towards the floor, he then smashed the floor with his fist. He then summoned a huge earthquake. Shadow then took out his sniper rifle and shot the eyes of some of the robots to blind them. He then shot a few power sources, causing the gates to explode. Shadow then put his sniper on his back, he then came to the fortress' gate. Two big robots stopped him.

"Hold it." said the first one, "Shadow the Hedgehog, you must come in and-"

Shadow took out his two sub machine guns and fired at the robots. He then kicked the floor and then shot an entire group of groups of them. Shadow was furious, he ran out of ammo for his sub machine guns once he had reached the second floor. He threw them aggressively at some of the robots that way he doesn't waste any more material. He then took out two pistols and shot at the sniper bots above. He shot their power sources, causing them to explode. He ran out of ammunition once again once he got to the third floor. He then used the last of his sniper rifle to damage the other sniper bots. He then came up against a Death Egg Bot.

"Finally!" he shouted, "A challenge!"

He raged as he took out his last two guns, his two assault rifles. He fired at his opponent's eyes, and used Chaos Spear to damage its right leg and shot its left to bits. He then shot at its power supply and made it exploded form the inside. He had reached the room where Amy was. He then smashed the door down. But he was horrified at what he had just saw. She was inside a tube. Multiple wires attached to her. An mask to keep her breathing. Shadow nearly vomited. He then saw Eggman appear in another room that had an observing window. Then it came to him. This is an experimentation room... he thought, ...oh...my...gosh...Amy! He tried to grab her, but Eggman stopped him.

"Wait a minute, Shadow..." said Eggman, "...don't come closer...unless you want to lose everything you love..."

"What...have...you...done to her?!" Shadow cried in rage and concern, "What're you doing to her?!"

"Only going to extract a tiny, bit of Chaos Energy from her...so...I press this button here, and this one here...and pull onto this lever here...and poof!"

Then lightning began to surround Amy, she then screamed in absolute pain.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she cried, she then looked at Shadow, "Sh-sh-shadow-ahhh...h-help me! Ahhh!"

Shadow's rage grew and grew, he then flew right towards the tube and smashed the glass. He then felt the lightning grab him too. He then yanked the wires apart. Destroying the connections.

"No, no, Shadow!" Eggman growled, "Grrrr! I'll get you for this!"

He then flew away. Shadow wanted to follow him and make him pay for what he did to his girlfriend, but then he looked at her who was in his arms, begging him not to leave. He then got the best of his anger and he ran home to Tails' house, with Amy in his arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Best save your friends before revenge comes!