Chapter 4: Surprise Kiss

Amy hasn't been feeling good all day. She has become a little dizzy due to the kiss that Shadow shouldn't have given her. She had become haunted by it. But then she began to feel like maybe, it was meant to be.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

She heard the door. She opened up the door and saw Shadow, who was looking at the floor, he seemed like that he was trying to hold back his tears.

"Sh-shadow?" she stammered, thinking of what to say, "Do...do you need something?"

"Company..." said Shadow, "...I need company...please?"

"Why...of course, Shadow..."

Amy helped Shadow to the couch in front of a fire place with a TV on top. She then felt Shadow's strong arms grab her waist. Her back was pushed onto the couch pillows. She was very confused.

"I..." he said, "...I-I had...a...nightmare..."

Now at first Amy wanted to joke around by saying, "Wow, Shadow. So even the Ultimate Life Form has nightmares?" But, then she knew that that wouldn't be at all polite. She was gonna try to comfort him this time.

"What did you dream of, Shadow?" she said.

"I..." said Shadow, "...d-dreamed of...you..."

Amy blushed slightly.

"I...I-I tried to...to...t-to save you..." Shadow continued, "...but...I failed...just like I failed to save Maria..."

"Oh, Shadow...I'm...I-I'm pretty sure that it was just a dream...it won't come true-oof!"

Shadow had pressed her onto the arm resting part of the couch, pressing her back onto the pillow. She panted, not knowing what to do at all.

"S-shadow?!" she asked, not knowing what to do, "Wh-what're you doing?!"

Shadow said nothing. He only leaned his face towards her's. Amy tried to slap him into his senses, but he had used his left elbow to press her right arm deeper into the couch while he used that same arm to grab her left arm. Shadow used his right to keep pushing her down. He then leaned towards her again. His lips then pressed against her's. Amy tensed up again, but then, she calmed down. Shadow began to kiss her again, and again, and again, and again.

"I love you Amy Rose..." said the Ultimate Life Form.

"I love you too, Shadow..." said the pink hedgehog.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Amy and Shadow's first double-sided kiss!