Chapter 2

A loud beeping of an alarm caused an annoyance to the currently snoozing Susan. She groaned aloud as her eyes still closed trying to get more sleep, unfortunately the buzzing was too much.

Susan:"Honey, could you hit the snooze?"

Susan daid for she did not at this exact moment recall what happened before. The buzzing was still sounding, Susan groaned and twisted the other way and tried to turn off the alarm.

Susan:"Baby, why did you set the alarm? We're on our honeymoon."

While the was trying to turn off the "alarm" she fell off of her bed and landed with a large thud.

Susan now fully awake and is now aware of her surroundings looked up and was the bright blinking red light that seemed to shine everytime the beeping was at its loudest.

Susan:"Hello?"

Susan looked to se that her clothes are differeny from what she would usually wear in the morning. It was a black and orange jumpsuit that had the numbers '00006'.☆

(Asher:The ☆ is a hidden note in the story, it is used to see if my readers can guess what I changed/altered or reference to something in the movie. I'll give you this one for free though, in the movie Susans number was '00005' but now it is '00006'. This is hecause the Male reader, you, are now in the movie as a monster. This is something to have fun with, you don't have to do them if you don't want to, if you want to know what it is without wanting to waste time thinking about it then send me a comment.)

Susan:"What's going on?"

The bed that she was sleeping on was suddenly retracted into the wall and the door infront of her enforced itself. Then the whole room started to move up like an elevator giving Susan quite a fright. She got up while the room was moving but it came to a sudden halt and she fell down once again.

The door opened to an even larger room that had doors like hers surrounding the said room. It was all white with a chair and table at the center of it. The door behind Susan pushed her to the room, with Susan trying to stop it, but her efforts were futile.

Sudan cautiously got up and walked to where the chair and table was.

Susan:"Hello?"

The door behind her closed as she kept walking forward, she looked around nothing but bright white lights and grey walls. She gasped as she stepped on something, she looked down and saw that it was a "small" chair.

???:"*muffled* Is it just legs? Did they capture a pair of legs?"

Susan heard the some type of voices from the other side of the room.

???2:"*muffled* Quiet B.O.B.! She'll hear us!"

???:"*muffled* How? Legs don't have ears."

???3:"And you don't have a brain. Your point is?"

(Asher:That was you by the way.)

???3:"*muffled*Shush you two!"

Susan is close to the door where she was hearing the voices and noticed that the door was slightly opened.

Susan:"Hello?"

Susan got to the door and went on her hands and knees looking to see if she could find someone or something in the dark room.

Susan:"Is there someone there? Could you please tell me where I am?"

Her questions were soon interrupted as a long metal tubular pole came from the roof-

(Asher:She's about to strip for us boys!!! WHOOO! Kidding, kidding.)

Out from the pole came slop that landed in the middle of the table, and then a spoon came out feom it as well signifying it was food.