Chapter 6

Insectosaurus was the first to show up to the scene. Spitting his snot wed from his nose blinding the robot, the giant monster then stabled the bridge. As soon as that happened Link showed up to the scene next.

Link:"Coming through!"

A woman left her car saw Link and screamed in terror while falling back into her car. Link rolled his eyes and closed the door drowning out her screaming. Huffing he moved quicker to where insectosaurus was.

Link:"Hey furball where you been?"

Insectosaurus:"*Roars*"

Link:"Yeah I know, *pats stomach* Papa's out of shape."

Susan:"Excuse me! It's trying to kill me! Why is it doing that?! Why-AHHH!"

A metallic hand clamped down on her, the monsters looked in shock until they heard grunts.

The monsters looked at the giant woman in amazement as she managed to overpower the machine and force its claws open. With some struggle she managed to keep is open.

(Y/N):"... I'm in love."

Unfortunately the cool moment didn't last lost as part of the bridge broke. The cars near Ginormica and the robot were close to falling off the bridge until Ginormica managed to catch the car with her foot.

B.O.B.:"Wow! *Gives two thumbs up* You're doing great!"

Susan:"I'M DOING EVERYTHING!!"

Link:"Not for long! C'mon you guys let's take this thing down!"

Link rushed at the giant mechanical thing but once he made contact with is there was a Shield protecting it and knocked Link off and out.

Dr.C:"A deflector shield.*scoffing* Typical."

He then climbed up to to where the crushing mechanism was and did his evil laugh.

Dr.C:"You can't crush a cockroach! MWAHAHAHA!"

He want in and immediately got crushed, he just didn't die.

(Y/N) seeing how stopping the robot was impossible from the outside, and his uncle was dealing with the shield he decided to take off some of the weight Ginormica was carrying.

(Y/N):"Focus on making sure the claw doesn't crush you! I'll keep the people from falling."

Susan nodded, and did what he said trusting his judgement and strength.

He rushed to where her leg was and pushed the car and the cars behind them off further from the ledge.

(Y/N):'Even withy superhuman strength I can't push 40 plus cars back to safety. The dividers! They need to be removed.'

Meanwhile Dr.C was inside the control room and messed with the wires until he got shocked and flew across the room. What he caused on the outside was light which distracted Insectosaurus.

Susan:"Insectosaurus!"

She started to panic and noticed that the ground.was cracking beneath (Y/N) so she looked around and saw B.O.B.

Susan:"BOB!"

B.O.B.:"What?"

Susan:"HELP US!"

B.O.B.:"Huh? Oh sorry. I was just staring at this bird over here."

Susan:"We have to get these people off the bridge!"

B.O.B.:"Right."

He was about to grab a car when (Y/N) interrupted him.

(Y/N):"The dividers Bob! Remove the dividers!"

B.O.B.:"Huh? Oh right hehehe."

He then began to eat the dividers.

Susan:"GO! GO! GO!"

The people in the cars immediately did what they were told and left in a quick and surprisingly orderly fashion.

Unfortunately, (Y/N) wasn't so lucky to leave, as the ground below him gave out; in a rush to clutch something, his wrist was Pierced by a piece of metal sticking out from the bridge.

(Y/N):"Unfortunate."

Susan looking around she saw all of her friends and crush in tough position and can't help her in hers.

(Y/N):"Susan!"

She looked at him.

(Y/N):"Use the cables! Use them to trap the thing in the bridge!"

She nodded.

Susan:"Okay Susan, you can do this."

She did what he said. While that was happening (Y/N) managed to pick himself up and run away. Dr.C left the bot in a daze and ran with his nephew. Susan saw the machine coming down so she took the unconscious Link and the obese B.O.B. and ran with the science duo.

The bridge collapsed with the robot while part of said bridge managed to slice the robots head off.

In the end of the day the monsters became heroes.

(A/N:So I know the chapter is short the next one will be longer I promise. The story will probably end in like two chapters, and I will add a bonus chapter or two of (Y/N) and Susan as a newly formed couple so expect that spoiler. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day.)