Chapter 8

The monster team is walking in disguise towards the power core.

Clones:"Hail Gallaxhar!"

Dr. Cockroach:"Hail Gallaxhar. The only way-"

Clones:"Hail Gallaxhar!"

Dr. Cockroach:"Hail Gallaxhar! -to save the Earth is to blow up this ship-"

All:"Hail Gallaxhar!"

Dr. Cockroach:"Hail Gallaxhar. -before the invasion starts."

Missing Link:"so, how are we gonna do this?"

Dr. Cockroach:"We need to find the main power core."

BOB had the bright idea to ask one of the clones for directions to the main power core.

B.O.B.:"Excuse me, could you direct us to the main power core?"

Clone:"Gladly. It's right there, above the extraction chamber."

Then BOB swings the weapon around scaring the other monsters due to the fact that BOB accidentally fired at one of the clones when he was given the gun.

B.O.B.:"Thank you very much. Hail Gallaxhar."

Dr. Cockroach:"Watch out!"

Missing Link:"Look out, brainless!"

(Y/N):"Geez! That thing needs to have a safety of something similar."

Dr. Cockroach:"Give me that thing! A weapon like this needs to be in the hands of someone responsible."

Then the good doctor accidentally shoots the clone that gave them directions in front of the other army of clones.

Gallaxhar:"What?!"

Dr. Cockroach:"*nervously* Hail Gallaxhar?"

(Y/N):"So much for responsible huh uncle."

Then the "disguise" that BOB had came undone leaving him naked(?).

(Y/N):"Well we are certainly in a pickle."

All:"Monsters!"

In the main room holding Gallaxhar.

Computer:"Monsters."

Gallaxhar:"Monsters?! Attention, all aliens! Destroy all monsters!"

(Y/N):"Well it seems like we won't be needing these outfits anymore."

(Y/N) ripps off the Gallaxhar clothing leaving him shirtless with only his jeans and boots. He wasted no time charging the enemy.

Susan:'Holy moly! He's shredded! I-is that a 10 pack!? I didn't think that was humanly possible!'

Missing Link:"You want some of this? Ninja!"

Link then used his karate moves to eliminate the alien clones. It only took one punch, kick, and chop to take out one of the weaklings.

(Y/N) on the other hand took a more brutish way ot doing things, like bulldozing through a hoard of clones. Or using one clone like a weapon and taking out the others two at a time.

Meanwhile one of the clones was just about to attack Dr. C until BOB intervened.

B.O.B.:"You wanna hurt my friends, you'll have to go through me!"

The clone punched BOBs eye making it hit Dr. C and then ricocheting back to knock out said clone.

B.O.B.:"Oh, yeah."

Behind them was another hoard of alien clones which Susan pick up the alien gun and started blasting.

Unfortunately she take into consideration of the recoil. Which made her fly into another line of clones beating them in the process.