Porta-Potty Goddess

I have some ideas of little one shots between Dia and Jason before they were kidnapped. They will probably only be between 500-1,000 words at most just to strengthen their dynamic and make their sibling relationship not feel so out of the blue. Let me know if you want me to post them and if so how. The options are as follows: put them at the end/beginning of each chapter, keep them to yourself, or make them their own chapters. They are not important to the plot of the book and will not need to be read, but it will provide for insight to inside jokes ect.

Plummeting to my death wasn't necessarily the way I planned on waking up the next morning but the wind whipped my face regardless. I tried to scream but I had no words when I felt a warm body slam into me. I tightly grabbed onto Leo's waist before gripping Jason's outstretched hand.

"My dragon!" Leo struggled against Jason's arms and held me tighter in comfort. "You gotta save Festus!"

Leo sobbed as the metal mass hit the ground hard. I rubbed his back as we skidded in the air, slowing down for a moment before continuing the freefall. I reached out my arms into the clouds, collecting the water I could and held it in my hands in instinct. 

I noticed Jason straining and gently manipulated the water onto his forehead and as it glowed he regained some of his strength. 

Overall it wasn't enough and Jason groaned out "I can't" before we fell at full speed. My eyes glowed green as I hit the celling of a warehouse, breaking through. Leo broke from my grasp and I reached out for him in concern. 

I hit the ground with a thud and laid there for a moment. There was ringing in my ears and I held my forehead. 

I tried to open my eyes but the light was blinding and I had to close them in pain. I had a concussion. 

"Piper! Where's Piper?" I heard echo through the building. I held my head in pain at the loud noise, wishing for it to go away. 

"Ow, bro!" Leo groaned. "That's my back! I'm not a sofa! Piper, where'd you go?"

I felt a hand on my back as Leo spoke. I opened my eyes only to see him looking in concern at my pained expression. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder once I was up.

"Mi tesoro?" Worry laced its self in his tone.

"What does that one mean?" I said, hoping for a distraction.

"It means my treasure," he took the bait with a large blush on his face. Maybe he likes me back after all. "Since you're technically the princess of the ocean that nickname lost its flare. I need a new one. And I was thinking kinda like, ocean treasure?"

I laughed slightly, grabbing onto my head at the pain it brought. He gently grabbed onto my wrist and our eyes locked as he searched them for a way to help.

"I would keep searching Valdez," I teased.

"What's going on?" he questioned the pain.

"Just a concussion. It'll be better with water."

"Whatever you say," he warily lead me over to Piper with an arm over my shoulders, noticing the glare Jason sent his way when he noticed the gesture.

"You okay... ?" Leo questioned. "Oh no, you're not."

"Thanks for the reassurance," Piper let out noises of pain when she replied. 

"You'll be fine," Jason said. I almost would have believed it if he didn't sound like the world was going to explode. "Leo, you got any first aid supplies?"

"Yeah-yeah, sure." 

Leo pulled out a few items and I grabbed them. The gauze was coarse in my hand; holding it felt right. Like I was meant to.