Leaving the Ice Castle

A/N: it's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry I hadn't updated but I just got out of a terrible writers block and I hope to be supplying you with more regular chapters soon.

After the two had left Leo, Cal and me alone with each other Leo noticed me shivering and put an arm on my shoulder. His fire must have provided him with extra warmth because he felt like a hearth. I rested my head against him gently and let out a long sigh.

"You can go get clean," Cal grunted.

He led us to a bedroom and showed us where to get changed. The water was a piercing cold as it unforgivably hit my back. As I got used to the temperature I found myself staring at the tiles. My vision began to unfocus and my head became light.

I wonder how things are going with Piper and Jason? Are they safe?

Why do I care so much about Jason?

I haven't even known this boy for a week and yet I can't seem to forget about him. I wonder if I'm simply getting a crush. No, that doesn't feel fight. Crushes make your heart soar and your smile never dissapear.

They make you want to run your fingers through his curly brown hair and tell him all of your secrets. To kiss his full lips and... I'm getting off track. Back to Jason.

It's almost as if I had known him before my amnesia,. With the way Chiron reacted to seeing us that seems to be the case.

And he said we were supposed to be dead. Maybe we were old camp half-blood campers that died. With the gods existing it would make sense that we could rise from the dead.

But then why did my shirt say camp juipter? It's just not adding up.

I heard a knock at the door and turned off the water, yelling out: "Hello?"

"Clean clothes on counter," Cal grunted to me.

"Thank you Cal." I attempted to keep the shake out of my voice as I spoke.

"You sad, I listen." He handed me a towel through the shower curtain.

"Oh Cal, it's nothing big. I'm just worried about my friends."

"No worries, it is all ok. They are safe."

I let out a sigh of worry, wrapping my towel around my hair. I held out my hand to grab the clean clothes Cal had for me. I put them on, still shivering as I left the shower.

Removing the towel from my hair, I put my hands in the pockets of my now clean jeans and turned to Cal.

"Would you like a blanket?" Cal asked.

"Yes please," I said with chattering teeth.

He gave me a large woll blanket that warmed me up instantly. Almost as if it was magic, which it probably was. We are in a god's castle.

Cal led me to the room Leo was in and it was a breath of fresh air. The walls looked almost as if they were made of ice with the blue and white tones. It looked almost like a living room, with a few grey couches facing a tv on the far wall.

 As soon as I locked eyes with Leo I ran into the boy's arms and relaxed into my own personal sauna. It felt so nice to be with him. The short time in the shower felt like an eternity with all I was thinking about.

"You're warm," I mumbled, my words muffled into his shirt.

"I'm sure," he laughed.

Leo pulled away slightly to push a piece of jet black hair behind my ear. I felt a blush on my cheeks as I fell into his chocolate eyes.