Cal is an angel

Would you guys prefer this pov or would you like it better if it was another, like third person limited? I won't change it now but if you all have any notes or suggestions on my writing I will put it in my editing notes.

Here's a really long update to make up for my hiatus.

When I woke up Leo's head was laid on my lower stomach and my fingers were threaded through his hair. I lightly moved my hand from his messy locks and brushed a piece from his face. I looked up and Piper was smirking at me and when she realized I was awake she winked at me.

I groaned in annoyance and threw my head back in annoyance. Jason was looking away respectfully and gave me a small smile.

"Wake lover boy up," Piper said without removing her taunting smile.

"I hate you," I grumbled.

I lightly shook his shoulder causing him to flip over and bury his head into my sweater. After a small chuckle I shook him a little harder causing his eyes to slowly, and hesitantly, open.

"We're here," Piper told him from behind me.

Leo rubbed his eyes with a yawn and relaxed a bit. "Buen día."

"Morning," I smiled at the boy, drunk on sleep.

"Tell me that's Quebec and not Santa's workshop," Leo said after observing his surroundings.

"Yeah, Quebec City," Piper confirmed. "One of the oldest cities in North America. Founded around sixteen hundred or so?"

Leo raised an eyebrow. "Your dad do a movie about that too?"

I lightly elbowed his stomach lightly and he pouted at me. "Play nice."

Piper tried to glare at him to intimidate the boy but it didn't really work. She more looked like one of those models that pulled straight faces. "I read sometimes, okay? Just because Aphrodite claimed me, doesn't mean I have to be an airhead."

"Feisty!" Leo said. "So you know so much, what's that castle?"

"A hotel, I think."

Leo laughed. "No way."

"Don't be rude to her, when it comes to fancy things she knows what she's talking about," I teased.

Piper rolled her eyes at me and I gaped at the sight. The hotel was luxurious and clean. The people there and everything they owned seemed as if they costed millions each.

"The North Wind is staying in a hotel?" Leo said. "That can't be—"

"Heads up, guys," Jason interrupted. "We got company!"

There, coming from the top of the building was two dudes who seemed to be angles. Their swords were almost as large as themselves. Leo quickly grabbed onto Fetus's reigns, clearly ready for a quick exit, but the bronze dragon seemed to have other ideas.

He was immediately ready to shoot fire and flew in place in front of them. "Steady, boy," Leo whispered in an attempt to calm the dragon down.

"I don't like this," Jason said. "They look like storm spirits."

One of them was large who differently seemed to be into hockey. There were barley any teeth left in his grin and he didn't have an eye that wasn't bruised. The other one had designer chlothes to match his heavy achne.

The two men hovered in front of us and got in a fighting position.

The large on spoke. "No clearance."

"'Scuse me?" Leo said.

"Leo," I said in a warning tone.

"You have no flight plan on file," the other angel said with an accent so thick it took me a second to understand. "This is restricted airspace."