Sleepy time nap

Annabeth led us to a cabin that looked newer than most. It was a simple one, unlike all of the other flashy buildings that were throughout the camp. There were gorgeous flowers that decorated the outside, poppies I believe.

"You think this is one of our parents cabins," Jason wondered.

"No," Annabeth said. "This is the cabin for Hypnos, the god of sleep."

"Then why—" she cut Jason off.

"You've forgotten everything," Annabeth said. "If there's any god who can help us figure out memory loss, it's Hypnos."

"Ah yes," I said with sarcasm laced in my voice. "The god famous for his memory retrieval."

As soon as I walked into the cabin I was overcome with the urge to sleep, the warm fire crackling in the background and soft beds seeming like a cloud. I lightly leaned on Jason and closed my eyes for just a second-

"Snap out of it," Annabeth said, quite literally snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Cabin Fifteen does that to everyone. If you ask me, this place is even more dangerous than the Ares cabin. At least with Ares, you can learn where the land mines are."

"Land mines?"

"Awesome!" I exclaimed before looking to Jason. "I wonder if I could disable one without getting blown up."

"And let's not test that theory," he said with a small chuckle, once again the feeling of déjà vu flowing through my veins while we talked.

"Clovis! Wake up," Annabeth coaxed a sleeping boy awake.

"Wh-wh-what?" He rubbed his eyes at the bright light before letting out a long yawn, causing us all to let one out ourselves.

"Stop that!" Annabeth said. "We need your help."

"I was sleeping."

"You're always sleeping."

"Good night."

Before he could pass out, Annabeth pulled his pillow off the bed and threw it to me.

"That's not fair," Clovis complained meekly and reached out his hands, grabbing with them as a child would do to their mother that took their favorite toy. "Give it back."

"First help," Annabeth said. "Then sleep."

Clovis sighed. His breath smelled like warm milk. "Fine. What?"

Annabeth explained about Jason's problem. Every once in a while she'd snap her fingers under Clovis's nose to keep him awake. Clovis must have been really excited, because when Annabeth was done, he didn't pass out. He actually stood and stretched, then blinked bewteen the two of us.

"So you don't remember anything, huh?"

"Just impressions," Jason said. "Feelings, like ..."

"Yes?" Clovis said encouragingly.

"Like I know I shouldn't be here. At this camp. I'm in danger," Jason explained.

"Yeah," I agreed. "And like I knew Jason before all of this, trusted him."

"Hmm. Close your eyes. And think of each other, knowing one thing from your past could be the key to unlocking it," Clovis said before letting out another loud yawn, triggering ours.

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I allowed my lids to fall, emerging my world in darkness and quiet. After what felt like a second I was up again but instead on a chair opposite Jason.