I have officially lost my shit

Where was I?

That was the first thought going through my head as I looked around the room. There was polished wood everywhere and I sat in a not so soft chair. There was cuffs on my hands and eyes on my body as I sat there in shock.

Who was I?

That was the second question that I dared to ask myself. I tried desperately to grip onto something as my mind despairingly tried to recall any memories. I analyzed the room to try to figure out something, anything, I could.

I was vaguely aware of the voice shouting at me. It sounded muffled, as if submerged in water.

"Medea," it whispered, "Medea, MEDEA!"

The voice finally became clear and I snapped out of the trance I was in only to see everyone looking at me.

"Medea," I assumed that was my name and I looked up at the judge that spoke it. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes sir," I said. Fake it till you make it.

"Well then you are allowed to plead your case," he gestured to the lady next to me who I could only assume was my lawyer.

"Sir my client Miss Medea Doe (Jane Doe is legally what they call someone that they don't know the name of, and they don't know her last name) is not guilty of any of the charges you have set onto her. How do you expect that she blew the water pipes in her school from the inside? They are constantly filtered so no explosives could make their way through. My client is just a victim of circumstance, the fact that water related incidents have happened at her other schools is a coincidence. How could a child do that?"

"She has been expelled from 22 schools, all for pranks or 'incidents', did you call it, dealing with water. 22 schools as a sixteen year old. What do you expect us to belive?"

So, that's what I was here for. I allowed myself to tune out the rest of the trial as I thought of everything I knew.

My name is Medea. I randomly lost my memories in the middle of my trial. I have a history with water. I was expelled from 22 schools because of water. I am sixteen. And I have no known last name.

Great.

I paid attention again when the jury came back with their verdict. Guilty.

I was sent to a school, the Wilderness School, for troubled kids. Where I met my two best friends, Piper and Leo.

Within that time I got a few memories back. I learned that my mom made blue cookies, and blue food, just because my stepdad said no. I learned I was kidnapped from her, though I don't know how or when. That's about all I know.

I also know that I am on a normal school trip to the Grand Canyon, and a weird kid just appeared next to me and Leo, holding Piper's hand. I fought not to shriek in surprise, everyone else seemed as if it was okay.

Everyone but him. He had blond hair and blue eyes, an odd scar on his lip.

He was looking around, bewildered, at where he was. He seemed to catch sight at my confusion and seemed to look at me as if I had the answers.

"Jason, you okay?" Piper said casually, as if boys suddenly appeared next to her holding her hand all of the time.

"Um, I don't—" Jason let go of her hand, moving away slightly from her.

Piper looked hurt at the action, as if she actually knew him. "All right, cupcakes, listen up!" Coach Hedge yelled to us and I shot my head up in hopes that the adult found this unusual.