Chapter 6: Italica

Terrarian's POV:

     While we see driving there one it the people with guns was talking to a local about where Itslics was. Not to sure wasn't paying attention, to busy falling asleep.

     I heard some kind of gasp but it didn't really matter to me as ai was just trying to sleep. I didn't really want to be here in all honestly.

      Being able to go unnoticed was a good thing as no one ever really realized I was in the vehicle until 1) Y
They bumped into me or 2) I feel asleep and knocked something over.

     Some smoke was rising in the distance, once again didn't really care. I was just trying to sleep. They made some fuss out of it which seemed unnecessary to me. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

     Turns out they were being attacked. Sucks for them but they did managed to defend which is good as that meant no children's family died. There's no way the bandits could of managed to get a wife so I wasn't to worried on that part.

     Everyone just started to leave the vehicle, I honestly have no idea why so I just stayed in it. Somehow I ended up on the ground in the back instead of a seat. I probably fell asleep or something.

     Turns out chin stubble got knocked out by a door. That cured my boredom for like a second, quite funny if I say so myself. I mean I would never get knocked out by a door like ever... forget I said anything.

     Turns out we have to stay in the vehicles. Might as well fall asleep, who knows what might happen at night after all someone's been knocked out by a door already. What's next a huge city like this has no food?

     Next time I woke up we were inside. Seeing no one in the car I left it... it was a bad decision as I seemed to make all the citizens scard, I guess the armor does that to some.

     I ended up on some wall on watch duty or something, it's only know occuring to me that I may have to fight due to the lack of people and that it's the middle of the night. Also the people we are Allied with right now are a bit underwhelming when it comes to military strength.

     Turns out we will be fighting as arrows light on fire were fired from who knows where. All I know is that these people have the best aim I've seen so far. Props to them for actually being able to aim.

     Turns out no one was ready for the east gate which worried me as I may have to fight and I don't really feel like it. That one emo girl started to complain about what? I have absolutely no idea.

     They mentioned how they were trained soilders but I'm pretty sure when opposing such fire power it wouldn't really make a difference, it's wooden arrows vs guns that can shoot faster then they can realize they've been shot.

     Realizing the east gate was falling I started to walk over which caught the attention of chin stubble, "What are you doing?" While it was a question it seemed more like he was mad, "Going..." it was a simple response but it didn't make then ask or order anything else. All I heard was a sigh.

     They were demonstrating their power by showing the people they've killed, it didn't really matter to me. They've left children without parents, which is unacceptable. I wouldn't hold back.

     I walked towards the bandits withdrawing the Murasama, it seemed to catch the attention of them. The Murasamas bright red blade seemed to shine from the flames and moonlight. The energy from it seemingly coming off of it in short sparks of electricity.

     One opened their mouth the speak but before he could finish I was infront of him with my sword through his head. This seemed to alarm the bandits as some started to run towards me.

     This would be a long night, was what I would of thought if a bandit didn't disrupt my thoughts by swinging his sword at me. I simply dodged left before cutting his head off. While I said I wouldn't hold back I realized I may catch the parents behind me in the collateral damage so I would hold back, for now at least.

     They didn't seem to learn, they ran at me, I would dodge, then I would kill them. It was simple. My already red sword had an extra layer of red on it and my arms front was now a bright red which seemed to shine because of the fire.

     I faced back to all the people, "Go to the south gate..." I instructed quite quickly. While some seemed to take a while before realizing what to do they all eventually left.

     With all civilians out of the way I'd now be able to show them my wrath. Taking a deep breath I got in a fighting stance before breathing out. Almost instantly did the air pressure increase causing sweat to form on the bandits heads.

     Swinging once my sword seemed to cleave through a majority of them casting a good portion of their army to drop dead from the one swing.  Then pulling out one of my favorite weapons, Yharim's Crystal.

     Holding it with both hands I pointed it at the bandits letting it charge up, as it started to charge up beams of light came out at the tip of the crystal. As time passed they started to go to the middle. Once they did it was a slaughter. Moving it across the bandits it cleaved through them all directly in half. It seemed to go through everything even the wall behind them.

     That emo girl ended up coming, whom which I just looked at as she fought the bandits. Less work for me I guess. I can just kick back and relax now...or not. They started to fire from the air with bullets and explosions. It's quite hard to relax with all the rucuss going on.

     The emo girl wasn't the weakest I guess. Wouldn't really cure my boredom though. Very few can at thus point now. I still was just standing there now  I wonder if anyone saw me fight? I don't think that would be that good to be honest. Seeing some guy make a laser which cut through everything it's path met.

     Their leader ended up dying which caused everyone all the bandits to panic. I was then told ot run which I didn't. I mean after all the bullets only bounced off of my armor. I looked around seeing the aftermath. It was quite bad, my main concern was my armor. I wonder if it would stain.

     I got some looks about being covered in blood but if anyone said anything I wasn't paying attention. I also didn't really look at anyone's expression. Something was putting me off though, something I saw during the battle.

Flashback

    I was going through the troops like it was nothing but something shining in the distance caught my eye. A huge golden sword was seen in the tree line.

     I didn't think much of it until I saw a little bit of red from the same area as the sword disappeared.

     Could it be? It couldn't he should be dead, long gone. If it is him that would not be good for anyone. Not even me...

Flashback end

     I just hope it isn't who I think it is.