Chapter 10: Almost Bad

Terrarian's POV:

     That Phony was still following me, and still being annoying, "Hey, Hey did you know the Moon Lord might have legs!" He said with to much excitement. What could be going through his mind

Cultist's POV:

      Me and this guy are like best buddies for sure! I mean we both like women...I think he likes women, "Hey do you like women?" I said while running around him.

     He didn't respond.

Terrarian's POV:

     He literally just asked me if I like women. Is this guy gay? I don't slide that way. He might though, he is a bit gay in a way.

      It had been a while since I had encountered the Phony and it was nightmarish. The only good thing that came from it though is the Merchant idea he gave me. That was the only good thing.

     Now the main problem. Where was Italica, yeah I was there not even a day ago but I forgot where it was. I stopped walking realizing this, "You don't know where Italic is do you? Don't worry! I can bring us there!" The Phony said with overflowing excitement..."fine" He has done two good things now.

      The down side was I would have to follow him. I would have to stoop low enough to follow the guy who acted like he couldn't do much by himself. I had to forget any honor I had though as I must get those summons.

      I followed the Phony around ignoring any questions he asked me as we walked to Italica. It wasn't to far of a walk, I mean we got there in like a 10 minutes.

      Walking into Italica I tried to make the Phony leave but he would not leave me alone. I walked along the paths looking at what merchants had hoping to see it.

     The kingdom city thing seemed to have recovered from the attack quiet well. I mean shops were back up. Which was good, I mean after all the citizens rely on the shops quiet a bit.

     While I was in my thoughts I must of missed Yharims Egg because the Phony ran up to me with it, " Look how big this egg is! You could make some many egg dishes!" He said with that always present happiness.

     "Give me it..." I needed to get it from him, after all who knows what would end up of the egg if the Phony continued to have it.

      "NO!" He shouted before running away. This would not be fun in the slightest.

      I immediately ran after him. Since he could teleport it was hard to keep track of him but he did seem to have a limit on distance he could teleport.

     Wherever I would push myself off of to get a speed boost would gain a few cracks due to the strength I would put into pushing off the ground. While I did see the soliders I could care less as they would be the least of my priorities. I also doubt they could help me in any kind of way.

     I had been chasing the Phony for a while and the worst possible outcome happened. While running he had drooped the egg.

     Time seemed to slow down as I put all my strength into my feet pushing off the ground hoping I would reach the egg before it hit the ground.

      I went passed a few people as I dove for the egg but I did not care for these few people would many would be put in danger if this egg broke.

     I wasn't going to reach it in time. I was still a decent bit away from the egg and there wasn't much distance left to the ground.

     As I prepared myself to fight the egg was picked up by the Phony, "Oopsies!" He said with childish glee. I ended up not being able to stop myself so I was now in a wall of some families house, "sorry..." I said before getting myself out of the wall.

     "Give me it..." I said as I looked the Phony in the eyes. Or atleast his masks eyes. I couldn't get violent with him either due to the looming danger of the Moon Lord which would only take the Phony using his necklace to summon.

     "Only if you pinky promise to travel with me! No other deal will work!" He said with confidence.

     I sat there realizing I would have to take this deal no matter what as I could not let the egg break, "Fine..." I mumbled under my breath but still loud enough for the Phony to hear.

     "Okay then!" He said before tossing the egg to me. My eyes widened under my helmet as I caught the egg, "never do that again..." I said with a bit of anger in my voice it was more annoyance though.

      Putting the egg in my piggy bank which defied the concept of space. After I did that I continued to walk around thinking about my options. I could always return to the soliders but it could slow down my efforts but at the same time haste them, or I could continue going 'alone'. Or as close as that gets now.

    Signing I realized I should probably ask my newly decided traveling companion, "Do you want to go with the soliders or just us..." he seemed to actually be quite for a little bit as he thought.

     "We should..." he stopped talking as be grabbed his necklace which put me on edge. My hand went towards my sword but he ended up moving his hand away, "We should go with the soliders. It is what the Moon Lord wishes." He said in a more proper and calm tone.

     I nodded before walking to where I last saw them. I sighed knowing I would have to deal more with the Phonys religious practices. Or whatever he does to please his 'lord'..

     This just got a lot worse as even in another world I still had the looming threat of my old foes haunting me.