Chapter 13: Lost

I kinda forgot what really happens in the story from now on and can't find the show anywhere so it gonna be way off cannon now
---------------------------------------------------------
No One's POV:

     Weeks had passed since the Terrarians show down with the Devourer and while the Terrarian was showing signs of recovering he should no signs of waking up any time soon. He was covered with bandages making him look like a rip off mummy.

     His armor was in horrible condition, it was off to the side and from what was visible you could see that the chest piece was practically scraps and the same went with the rest of the armor set.

     The Terrarians sword was no where to be seemed which made one assume it had disappeared but in reality it was in the Terrarians reality breaking pockets. They seemed to be able to hold anything.

      The sun by now had long passed the middle of the sky causing it to be darker outside which caused slight visual problems for people like The Phony Cultist.

      The Phony had walked into the medical bay where the Terrarian was residing. He looked at the Terrarian wondering if this was the will of his Lord or if the Terrarian had something wrong with him. The way his Lord described him made it seem like stuff like this was nothing to him.

     The Phony sighed before leaving the medical bay and returned to his room where he had his books out on many things, there was stuff on architecture and then there was stuff on the Moon Lord all of those where hand written by the Phony.

     As the sun began to set not much had happened it was surprisingly more calm especially compared to when the Devourer had attacked.

     A man was on the hill his focus on the medical bay the Terrarian was staying at, "better hope you get better soon..." The man mumbled to himself before walking away disappearing into the trees.

     Once the sun rises once again the Terrarian for the first time in weeks woke up. His head pounded and he felt weak but he still managed to groan in discomfort.

    He tried to sit up but was in to much pain, fumbling around in his endless pockets he grabbed what he was looking for, a red potion.

    Taking of the cap of the potion he downed it in one long gulp, the effect was almost instant healing most of his wounds. As he tried to sit up again he was able to although he was tired.

    Looking to one side of the room he noticed his armor and sighed, he would need to repair it before something worse happened to him. The Terrarian stumbling around the room managed to leave but was instantly blinded by the sun.

     That was all the time a hidden man needed as in that split time a portal opened underneath the Terrarian shich promptly made him fall into it. Caught of guard by the sudden feeling of falling the Terrarian reached out to grab something yet there was kothing to grab.

    As the terrain around him changed he wasn't able to take it before his back hit the ground. Standing up he dusted his back with a wince due to the phantom pains from his last battle.

   Looking around he had no idea where he was, the Terrarian looked south, east, north and, south and couldn't find anything he recognized. Only having his piggy bank and sword on him he was sent back to square one. Nothing seemed to be going well for the Terrarian...

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the length of the chapter I've been really tired lately and sore so I haven't been able to do much but I still wanted to get a chapter out