Chapter 16: Attack of the Subordinates

The Golem had fallen to strangers which came threw a mini gate. The JSDF was on guard, they raised their guns to the strangers and the mechanical creatures around them. The man with brown unruly hair than spoke, “Hello, we are here looking for someone .” He said taking a stop to dig in his pockets looking for a picture. After a while a picture of the Terrarian was shown, “Have you seen him?” 

    The soldiers did not recongize the man without his armor so they all shook their heads no, “Ahh…that is quiet unfortunate.” The guide said sighing. He looked back at a girl with red hair who seemed understand what he was asking and sent the mechanical creatures out into the wilderness.

    A solider decided to speak up, “What are those things.” The solider said with suspicion in his voice, one would of mistaken it for hatred if not for the relieved look on his face.

    “Those would be the Mechanical ‘Bosses’” the red head said while she put something away in her pocket, “They are a enemy turned ally kind of thing.” The guide said providing more information about the Mechanical Creatures.

    Not much time passed before a boom was heard in the distance. A cloud of dust was rising from the location the Destroyer was going. The red head heastfully pulled out the device from her pocket. On it displayed all the Mechanical Creatures and their condition. The Destroyers was horrible.

    It read that a lot of its probes had been destroyed and its shell had taken massive damage. One of its mandibles had been destroyed and its body seemed to be cut off near its tail.

    Almost if on que the other Mechanical Creatures also instantly sustained serious damage, they had similar problems with being damaged and not having their full capabilities any more.

    The red head looked annoyed while the Guide looked like he was in thought, “Who could do that?” The Guide thought, his eyes instantly widened, “Yharim. Yharim must be here.” With that statement the redhead and the few behind them widened their eyes. They thought he was dead.

    A feminine voice was heard behind them, “You are more clever than it seems.” A eye resembling the Eye of Cthulu but more brimstoney descended behind them. Instantly they all turned to the creature. On top of said eye was a women, her facial features were hidden from a hood.

    A roar them was heard as a massive multi colored dragon descended on the opposite side of the eye, “I, Calamitas and Yharim faithful pet Yharon are here to stop you once and for all.” With that the sky seemed to turn to mix of the color red and orange.

    They all readied any weapons they had which on the townfolk part was not very good, “We need to flee. Its our only hope.” The Guide said stating the obvious. The red head looked down only to lose all hope as the mechanical creatures ahd been deconstructed by assumingly Draedon, “This is horrible.” She stated.

    The Guide dug into his pockets pulling out a red gun which the soldiers instantly recognized as a flare gun, "Please remember" the Guide shot the flare into the air hoping the Terrarian would remember the promise.

Flash back

     The Eye of Cthulu had just been slain but the Guide and Terrarian were injured severely. The Terrarian was upset that the Guide got so injured, "Are you ok?" The Terrarian said in now what be a foreign tone to him.

    The Guide nodded but the Terrarian saw the bite mark in his side, "That's horrible!" The Terrarian worriedly said giving the Guide his best potion.

     Once the Guide was healed he handed Hina flare gun, "If you ever need my help shoot this and I'll come...I promise!" The Terrarian said smiling with confidence

Flashback end

     As Yharon and Calamitas closed the Guide came to the realization the Terrarian most likely forgot his promise. It was a long time ago after all, stuff happens and people forget.

    Yharon went to bite down in the Guides neck. The Guide knowing this was coming closed his eyes and braved himself for death.

    It never came.

    Opening his eyes the Guide did not see Yharon anywhere and Calamitas had changed her target. A building was destroyed which was causing dust to rise.

     As the dust cleared away Yharon was seen in the ruins of the portal with a figure in it. The Terrarian was standing on Yharon with his sword planted into Yharon's chest.

    He seemed to let off a ungodly presence which caused many soldiers to shiver in fear. He twisted his sword before removing it from Yharons chest.

     His eyes seemed to be glowing red underneath his helmet. "He's using the Brimstone set finally" the Guide while relieved by the fact they won't die was also worried about the Terrarian. If he stays in it to long his mental fortitude with crumble leaving his with his pure anger and sorrow.

    All they could hope was that the fight would be over before that could have the chance of happening.