Chapter 15: Age of Calamity

Italica had changed, with the sudden appearance of two powerful brings Italica had become a stronghold. Soliders had been fortifying it for any attack that may come to them. One would be coming...the first of many.

    Yharim had been gathering relics and summons to aid the return of his era. He already was regaining his army and it wouldn't be much longer before it was back to its full power.

    As this was happening the Cultist was seen teleporting around. He needed to find the Terrarian, the fate of the world might as well be dependant on if he could find him or not.

    His wound was still bleeding but it had died down a bit, his vision was getting blurry but he refused to stop until he found the Terrarian. He couldn't stop.

    Eventually seeing smoke rise into the air he took his chances are teleported to it, the refreshing sight of the Terrarian was what he saw, "Yharim...has the pendant" once he said that he fell due to his injuries.

   It was then that the Cultist died.

   The Terrarians eyes widened as he ran over to the Cultist feeling for a pulse. He may be annoying but the Terrarian had grown a little attached.

     Feeling no pulse the Terrarian knew what he had to do. He couldn't afford to not care, he wouldn't hold back any longer.

    Going to his piggy bank he pulled out a safe and in the safe was an armor set. The Brimstone Armor. It was his strongest armor but had its downsides, it would slowly wear down on his mental state due to the brimstone effect on humans.

     Taking it out he put it on, he also grabbed more of his weapons which ranged from tomes to guns. He would not allow Yharim to start the Age once again.

    Once the Cultist died Yharim finally owned the Pendant, he raised it into the air in trumph as he grinned under his helmet. He could start the Age. His age.

    With his almost complete army he went to Italica to attack, he had many creatures. Slimes on the ground, harpy in the air. Even Wyverns. He would make Italica fall and humans to despair.

     Once he got closer the soliders saw this army standing outside and not wanting to risk them being enemy's opened fired, while they did kill some of the monsters and injure many more their efforts were in vein as they were swiftly ended by Harpys.

     Slimes started to make their way up the wall by stacking and other monsters started to attack the wall slowly damaging it.

      The soliders inside ran around trying to gear themselves from the incoming attack. Mr 'Chin Stubble' and his group were getting ready to defend to, 'emo lady' was itching to attack while the rest were hoping they would leave.

     A few seconds of silence passed before a hand made out of what seemed to be bronze broke though the wall revealing a golem of some sorts. It had yellow eyes which seemed to stare into their souls and they it instantly went to attack again.

     While it hit strong 'emo lady' was faster and instantly slammed her weapon into the head of the golem, a loud bang was heard as it fell off of its body. The soliders lowered their guns thinking they won but then the head began to rise into the air looking down at them before shooting lasers out of its eyes.

     It was once again hit by the oversized weapon but all it did was go to the ground once again before rising once again. The soliders had begun firing which caused it to change its target to the soliders. Before it got the chance it was hit in the body this time causing it to backwards a bit.

     Explosives were shot at it damaging the surrounding while hitting the Golem. The soliders relaxed thinking it was over but a hand came out of the smoke hitting a solider causing them to instantly die. This caused them to widened their eyes as the golem only seemed to take minor damage from the explosives.

    As they were losing hope the gate opened up but it appeared right next to them, this caused them to be surprised but still attacked the Golem. They couldn't afford to be distracted.

    Out of the gate came three mechanical monsters, a giant worm rammed into the Golem causing it to go backwards even more. It then was grabbed by a mechanical claw before thrown into the air and shot with lasers and a few explosives. On its way down two mechanical eyes revealed themselves and shot a green fire and laser at the Golem causing it to crumble in defeat.

     While the soliders were relieved from the Golems defeat they instantly aimed their weapons at these Mechanical Monstrocities. Rory was ready to attack also but that was stopped as multiple people walked through the portal. The one in the lead having brown messy hair