Chapter 17: The True Calamity

The Terrarian rose up taking his sword out of Yharon the ungodly aura seemingly compressing itself into his armor, it disappeared all at once which put the soldiers on ease for a second. This was removed once Yharon let out a mighty roar and rose to the sky.

      Outside the walls the army of Yharim was once again marching their way to the walls to get through. The soldiers instantly started to fire with any closer ranged people standing near the hole the Golem made previously.

     The Guide and other townsfolk were helping best they could, most of this was with information on the creatures they were fighting. While it did not do much it did give the soldiers the upper hand knowledge wise.

     Tornados made out of fire attacked the army whihc caused a mass confusion, looking behind them the soldiers eyes widened. It was all burning, stuff not even flamable were burning and as a orange fire melt everything in its path.

      Up in the skys the Terrarian was fighting the Dragon, they would swing at each other with their own weapons and Yharon would mix in a few far ranged fire attacks here and there. They were moving at was almost a blur to most people, the smoke did not help their lack of intel on the fight.

     A familiar portal than opened up in the sky near the fight and without any warning the Devourer of Gods came through once again, “YOU FOOLISH MORTAL! I SHALL GET MY REVENGE FOR SURE THIS TIME!” The Devourer shouted out at the Terrarian in rage.

     The Terrarian had no time to react as he was put into the mouth of the Devourer, the mandibles fighting his armor to get past and pierce him. Quickly thinking the Terrarian using his knee, kneed the Devourer in the skull causing a weakening on the grip on the Terrarian which he used to escape the grasp of the Devourer.

     Before he could land safely on the ground a dark red fireball hit him in the side causing him to crash into the wall. Standing to the side Calamitas had fired at the Terrarian. Getting out of the wall the Terrarian looked at the hopeless situation, infront of him were 3 of his greatest enemies, Calamitas, the Devourer of Gods, and Yharon.

     The army had been shrinked in size due to the effects of the fight between the 4 beings which allowed the soldiers to have more of a chance. The hole was still being protected by the few close range fighters they had.

     The Terrarian once again charged at the 3 foes trying to find an opening, the Devourer charged at him which he dodged but before he could attack was baraged by fireballs from Calamitas which he blocked with his sword, from his right Yharon swopped in claws ready to grab him. The Terrarian blocked the claws with his sword before pulling out a gun and shooting at the Devourer. It only caused minor damage.

     The Terrarian then pulled out a red spear which he threw at Yharon, it pierced the Dragons scales which caused it to roar in pain as the temperature began to rise, “I shall show you while you stand no chance!” The Devourer said going through a portal, not much later he came out more protected and even longer.

     “Come my brothers.” Calmitas spoke as two more things rose from seemingly out of nowhere, they charged at the Terrarian spewing out brimstone flames as the Terrarian flew dodging any atempt to injure him.

     Before he could react Yharon and the Devourer rammed into him causing a huge wave of pain to overload his brain. Getting sent flying into the ground dust was sent up from the crater he made from the crash.

    As the dust cleared the Terrarian did not rise yet the three godly beings did not ease, if anything they were more tense and they were fairly.

    A demonic energy filled the air as bone cracking was heard from the bottom of the crater, the Terrarian rose in an unnatural way which grossed out the few soldiers watching. It was like he was possesed, which wasnt to far off.

    Instantly tension rose in the air as one could almost feel the anger coming from the Terrarian. It was safe to say that his mental fortitude had broke only leaving a monster. A man who could slay gods. A man with that power resorting to primal anger and instincts one phrase could describe it “Its a calamity”