Chtp.7 Being watched

Y/N  POV

       " What we are going to do first is have you answer a few questions then after that you will be free to leave. We don't want to put too much mental strain on you but this couldn't wait for you to be out of the hospital and for that we are truly sorry," said All Might.

Would it really matter if I did it now or waited? All I could really do was nod my head at him.

    He nodded his head and said," Very well. Eraserhead, you can bring him in now."

The hero Eraserhead walked in with a guy with purple hair. He was tall and look tired and shy. Eraser stayed standing and shinso grabbed a chair and placed it to where he would sit in-front of me.

All Might said, " We are going to ask you a few questions." I nodded

The purple haired guy said, " What is your name?"

I responded with, " I'm Y/N..."

Slipping. That's what it felt like. Like I was slipping from reality after I answered him.

Shinso POV

I have a list of questions to ask her written on a paper. I don't think she is a villain but we can't take that risk. I started to go down the line of questions.

" Did you know your parents where villains?"

She answered back with her lifeless voice, "No."

   I nodded then asked, "Are you working with the villains?"

"No."

So far so good. I asked another question,"Has your parents tried to contact you since the attack?"

"No"

      A little sad but I keep asked questions, " Are you planning to join the villains to be with your parents?"

"No"

" Are you planning on joining the villains ever?"

"No"

" Is this your first encounter with the villains?"

" No"

     The hero's looked on edge after hearing that.  Hawks told me to ask when it was, like I wasn't already going to ask that.

      " When was your first encounter with the villains," I asked.

       She responded back with the same lifeless voice, " I was 8, they where in my living room talking to my parents."

      "Did you know they where villains when you seen them when you where 8?"

  "No."

    " Have you ever helped the villains?"

    "No"

   All of this is making me think that she is innocent. I looked at the hero's in the room. They all looked like they agreed with me.

I let her go from my control. She looked around and then looked at me. Hurt. A look of hurt flashed in her eyes. I can't blame her for looking like that but I made my heart pang in sadness and guilt.

Her voice echoed out, " Did y'all really have to do that? Not that your quirk isn't cool but that wasn't necessary."

Y/N POV

I'm so mad at them. They didn't have to brain wash me. They could have just asked.

"Is that all?" I said