Chtp.3 summer warmth and a ice cold wind 1/2

The outfit above is what you're wearing.

Y/N POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. One of the worst sound to wake up to, I grabbed my phone and turned it off. I looked at the day and it says Saturday at 10:30. Oh well I needed to get up.  I walked out of my room to get something to eat.

I seen my grandmother in the dining room she smiled at me. I waved and gave a small smile back.

"Good morning sweetheart how did you sleep?"

I smiled at my grandmother after she said that and said.

"It's was fine how was yours?"

She nodded her head and said.

"It's was fine as well. So have you hear anything from your mother sweetie?"

I shock my head no and explained.

"She hasn't texted me since last night. Which is rather odd because she normally at least says good morning to me."

After I said that I looked of into the distance. It was odd. She normally at least says morning but I guess her work has got her. I just hope she is okay.

"I'm sure your mother and your father are fine sweetie. But she did text me last night and said that you need to stay here for about another four to five months. Apparently the villains are really bad their."

I nodded. That is probably what happened. I'm just overreacting but I can't get the thought out of my mind.

"Well are you going to help me make breakfast or are you just gonna sit still and look pretty?"

I looked up at her and she smiled at me after she said that I nodded my head and followed her.

I walked into the kitchen both of us still with our pjs on. I had a smile on my face as we started to get some stuff from the pantry. I miss days like this. When I was younger I used to cook all the time with her. I smiled at I pulled down  a frying pan she keep hanging on a hook she had more frying pans in their but this was the closest one to me.

I placed it down and I seen granny get the pancake mix. I opened the fridge and got eggs and milk. ( disclaimer I am no chef and I'm not good at cooking anything so I'm sorry if i get something's wrong) I got a bowl and some measuring cups.

She looked at me and said "I can handle the rest sweetheart you go and take a shower okay?"

I nodded my head and walked to my room. I grabbed some under wear and a robe. I walked into the bathroom. I let out a sigh as I looked in the mirror. On my left side of my face their was always,well, not always but since I was younger I always had a little mark on the left side of my face.

It wasn't like a scar it just it hurts sometimes and that part of my skin is a lot drier then the other parts of my face. I put moisturizer on it all the time but it doesn't do anything. I read somewhere a little while ago that if you have something like that and your soulmate is by writing or marking on your skin that they have a scar their. I don't wanna imagine what happened to him. Tears start to form in my eyes. I sighed again for the second time today.

     ✨(After the shower and after eating) ✨

After we were done with the food and eating she said.

"Hey why don't you go and get some more of your clothes and stuff from your house and bring it here? Just so it will be easier on you because you'll have to stay here for a while?"

( you already have the clothes on above in the photo on)

In the mini backpack I put some keys in their. It's so I feel safer. No I'm not out looking for trouble it's just I'm in more danger because of what my parents are. I grabbed a water and put it in the bag too.

I walked out and said I'm gonna go and get the stuff. I seen her nod her head then I walked out.

It was a warm summer day. I don't live far from where my granny lives. I looked at my arms to see if my soulmate wrote to me. The sad part is I don't know his name. Or what he looks like.

I pulled out my phone to play some music and my headphones. I played (f/s) {favorite song} and began jogging at a slow pace. I felt the wind slowed go backwards from me. I don't know how people run all the time.

I've heard some people get a runners high after doing it so long but I've never got to where I get it. I'm at a running pace know not fast but still not a jog. I'm running because I don't like this part of town. I can see my house from here.

          ~✨on the way to recovery girl✨~

I am currently jogging down the same path I was. The wind is cold. Almost like ice in a way. My lungs start to hurt because 1. I'm running 2. The cold air is starting to hurt my lungs 3. If you say why don't you stop running it's because I hate this part of town. I don't trust the people here.

This is a part of town my parents patrol a lot. I hope their okay. A cold breeze rushes up my spine. I take out one headphone. The clothes I'm wearing know is doing little to help me.

I activate my quirk. If I haven't used it in over 12 hours I can sense if someone is good or bad just by being close to them. The last time I used it was on Todoroki. I've known of him I just don't know him. He's cute I get my he is so famous with the lady's as people like to put it.

I was too busy think to notice I'm in an alley. My heart rate starts to pick up the pace that I that was as fast as it could go. I seen a shadow over mine. I slowly turned my bag around and got out the keys. My quirk is only good if I can see them for three minutes.

If they move out of where I can see them I can't use it. I pulled out my phone along with it. I had it on dial phone number screen. I then looked behind me for a minute to see who is following me and I don't want to believe it. You see him every where on the news.

I dialed 911 as fast as I could and I ran down the alley. The vibe I get from him isn't good and I know him and what he looks like so this can't be good.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Help! I'm being followed by a villain you see him on the news please help!"

"Okay ma'am we'll have hero's on their way just try to stay calm what villain is it."

"It's the hand villain!"

Crack!

My phone cracked as I dropped it.