Chtp.2 love has many shape's and froms

A/n okay so for the second quirk of y/n is to make them go unconscious is if they have a strong and compacted mind it takes longer then just one look. If they are more simple minded then it will be a lot quicker,okay hope you enjoy.

Y/N POV

I looked him in the eye after he said those words. The words that's felt like it put a sharp pain in me,but I know that's it should not hurt as bad as it did but here I am. I am almost in tears but I didn't let it show. Instead I gave him a small smile that was 100% fake but who cares.

"Okay but if you change your mind my door is always open if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to here is my number if you need me!"

I reached into my pocket and handed him a my number that was on a small peace of paper. I know he will most likely rip the paper in front of me, but I just needed that one percent chance that he will take it and change him mind. He hesitantly took the paper from my hand and put it in his pocket.

"I guess I'll be seeing you or not. Thank you for helping me. Have a great day!"

I said after I gave another fake smile.I practically broke the door down from how much I wanted the pain in my heart to stop. I didn't look back at him because it would just hurt more.

When I walked in I seen my grandma. I took a look to make sure someone didn't need her,and to my luck no one was there.I gave her a big smile and almost ran to her. I gave her a big hug that was almost a bear hug.

She gave out a laugh and said "My child you have to see me more I have missed you so much dear!"

I nodded my head at her still with a smile on my face. After that I sat on an extra chair she had and talked with her and made jokes and just over all had a good time. I missed her a lot! Yeah I still see her and stuff and she does call and talk but its not the same as seeing her and getting to talk more then a couple of minutes.

~~~~~~~~time skip because I'm lazy~~~~~

It was the end of the school day. People were starting to pack up and leave. I get a text from my mom

Mom ❤️💕
Hey sweetheart me and your Dad is soo sorry but I think you're gonna have to stay with your grandmother for a little bit can you ask her if that's okay???? ❤️
Sent
Open

I looked at my grandmother with practically pledging eyes.

"Hey grandma can I stay with you for a little bit mom said that I need to it's okay if I can't it's just easier?"

She gave me a smile and said "Oh of course you can sweetheart come with me we need to go home I have a spare bedroom that has a bathroom with it!"

I smiled brightly and gave her a hug. After that I pulled my phone up again and texted my mom back.

Me
Hey mom she said it was fine that I could come over bye love you text you later 💕

I know how much mom hates me not being home. Yeah she has dad but she gets nervous about it because if something happened to me and yeah. I mean it's understandable she is my mom but I just wish she didn't worry so much!

She drove me to the house and I grabbed some stuff for about a week.

:) Time skip because I is lazy

When we got to her home we walked to the kitchen and she let me cook for her.(if you can't cook then you just made something that doesn't involve cooking it) It's the least I can do. After it got done I got some plates and two cups. I seen she had some f/d (favorite drink if f d has a different meaning somewhere else that you have read an or have hear) and you were needed a drink. I pored her one and myself as I got some severing on the plates. I handed one to her.