Chtp.4 summer warmth and a ice cold wind 2/2

A/N
Warning ⚠️ fighting ⚠️   ⚠️ panic attack ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ death and villain attack⚠️⚠️and it has some curse words in here sorry if you don't like people cussing. If any of these trigger you in a way that hurts you I wouldn't read this I'm sorry if it does.

Y/l/n = your last name
Y/N POV

My phone cracked as I dropped it. I felt a hand over my mouth.He had his thumb not touching me.A cold and crusty hand. Like go and buy some lotion! I grabbed my bag in front of me and hit him with it. I managed to hit him with my bag in the face.

Okay that should help my chances of winning. He looked at me with stone cold eyes. I could nearly see his eyes because he has a hand over his face. His eyes look like a reddish color. Is he attacking me because my parents are hero's? I don't see any reason why he would besides my parents and grandparents.

He scoffs and then grabbed my arm. started to hurt like a burning feeling.I yell out in pain. Does he have a fire quirk?

With my other arm I hit him in the nose.Well where I think his nose is.He stumbled backwards. His hand that is on his face falls off. That made him more angry. He physically shook with angry. He laughed and the laughing sent a cold chill up my spine. First he grabbed his hand and put it back on his face.

Then he grabbed both of my arms. I looked him in his red eyes. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he let go of me.

My lip quivered with fear. My heart felt like it was going to take a leap out of my chest and make a run for it. Fight or flight instinct are taking over and I'm shaking. People want to say yeah I'm 100% fighting I'm not running but sometimes the best thing to do is to run. I run to try and escape him while he is in pain form my last hit.

I run past him and I see something that looks like a portal. Does he have a second quirk or is he working with someone else? The safest bet is two people.Their is probably more. I run around it but I feel someone grab me. I'm sounded with bad energy.

I look him in the eyes and use my quirk. I seen he is starting to shake and his grip on me is still  strong but it slowly starts to get weaker.My quirk normally takes longer with adults.I take this chance and hit him in the throat. He gripped my arm tighter. It was burning again. He took his free hand and smacked me across the face.

He speaks in a raspy voice.
" You sure are a tough one y/n y/l/n."

I felt a cold chill run up my spin. I look back up at him and something in me snaps.I shook my arms trying to get his hand off me.I put my foot down on his applied all of my body weight. One thoughts is going through my mind. Where in the hell is the police?

He still held on tight. He looked mad. With one arm he held mine tighter. I yelled out as a burning sensation ran up my arm. Tears are in my eyes. With his other arm he hit me in the jaw. I spit out blood and hope he didn't make my teeth fall out.

"But then again your parents are tough too so I guess it must come form your DNA." He spoke again in his cold mean voice.

I screamed at him.
" Who the hell are you! And how do you know my parents? If you hurt them I will make you pay!"

I shook with rage. No way am I going to let him get away with hurting my parents. He laughed a cold laugh that made me want to hit him. I felt like my blood is boiling. I look in his eyes again and let out every thing I have at him.