Chapter 1

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

   Gregory ran as fast as he could heading towards the bowling alley since none of the animatronics seemed to go up there. He's vision was almost blurry, his body felt weak and he just felt so tired. He finally made it, deciding to hide where he last found the monty mystery mix. 

     He slid down the wall holding his hurting stomach and he was bleeding out more than before. The rabbit lady got him but he was able to get away, he then started to call freddy on his fazwatch. 

  "Superstar! Thank goodness you called. I was so worried. Tell me where you are so that I can find you" 

      Gregory was so happy and almost cried that he answered "I'm in the bowling alley behind the kitchen..though hurry please the rabbit lady got to me and I'm bleeding a lot!" 

    On the other side of the call Freddy now feeling scared and angry for the boy, was now running faster than ever trying to get there as fast as he could. 

   Now arriving at the bowling alley he looked for Gregory and found him. The sight he had seen filled him with freeze up seeing lots of blood coming from his stomach "Gregory!" Snapping out of it he pulled out a first aid-kit from his stomach hatch grabbing things he needed for stitching. 

    Gregory upon seeing Freddy was so happy and now feeling safe "Freddy I'm so glad you came…" He spoke weakly and tears threatened to come out, his stomach making it hurt for him to breath and talk.         

    "Gregory I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you by yourself it's all my fault.." He spoke "It's okay I don't blame you I'm glad you're here now…I'm so tired" Freddy upon hearing that felt even more scared "No please Gregory keep them open for me" he said in a shaky voice trying to stay focused on the stitching. 

      A few seconds passed freddy looked up only to find Gregory with his eyes still open but looking so dull "Superstar..please speak to me" Freddy did not hear him, not even seeing him twitch he didn't know what he was feeling or what was even happening.    

      He got up picking up Gregory's body in the process and then took him back to his room hugging him one last time before laying him down on his couch. "I'm so sorry Gregory" Freddy wanted to cry but couldn't and could only just stare in shock, sadness and guilt. 

       Then his room door opened and there stood Vanessa who he now knew was the bunny lady. Then all those emotions turned into anger then just full on blinding rage he couldn't control himself. He ran towards Vanessa before she could move out the way he already got to her. 

    Once his blinding rage subsided he realised what he had done seeing her corpse there blood staining a few places now feeling guilty and sick because he also felt satisfaction. He then walked back towards Gregory sitting next to him holding his hand knowing he was going to be decommissioned because of this and he accepted that and then powered down.

______________________________________         

    Gregory, feeling the sun's light in his face, tried opening his eyes. *Why is it so cold?* He lifted his arms up to push himself up and looked to see if there was a stab wound but couldn't see one. 

       But there was blood on his shirt still confused, he looked around and realized he was at the park near the entrance of a slide. He got up and walked around. He looked around trying to recognize anything but couldn't. 

      Finally he spotted a restaurant with the old animatronics as the logo. He went inside to see if he could find any answers but instead found a hand on his shoulder. "Hey kid are you alright!?" Someone said with worry in their voice.

       Gregory turned around to find a man with glasses and a kind of a long beard. "Oh my! you're bleeding!" Before he could say anything else Gregory had said "I'm fine the blood's only a stain" the man only looked more worried "where are your parents? Do you need help?" 

         Gregory panicked all he could think of was to run. As he was about to run out the front doors he ran into someone else. He heard the man call him a name in a British accent "....Evan?" Gregory looked up to see the man in shock and then ran as far away from there hoping not to get caught.

       He stopped running near a bench and sat down taking deep breaths. *What was I thinking about running away like that?? I could've ask questions…or maybe have gotten some help* He looked around not seeing anyone and not knowing what to do next. Feeling and thinking so much in a day, he started gripping his hair started to cry "What am I going to do now!?"

          Once he stopped he got up and started to walk around then he found a gas station *Might as well try to clean the blood of my shirt* He walks in and asks the women where the bathroom is she looked shocked and worried "are you alright do you need me to call someone!?" 

       "No thank you I'm fine" and ran to the bathroom turning on the water to try and get the blood out. Once he was done he walked out the bathroom only to see two sheriff's waiting for him all Gregory could think of was *God damn it!*

Author notes:
Hey this is my first time making a story hopefully it was good enough for you to read. Let me know if I need anything to fix to up. Also I got this story idea from "Tv Time Traveling to the 80s" made by "Qel" you can find it on the website ao3. And I really wanted to read more stories like this but couldn't so here we are.😃