Chapter 5

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

Gregory ran until he found Elizabeth "There you are. Where were you?" Gregory took a deep breaths "Sorry I got lost" "Oh okay let's go on the swings" "Alright" after recess was over they went to lunch they had chicken nuggets, fries and orange slices.

Gregory who hasn't had this stuff in a long time devoured it till there was nothing left. "Must have been hungry huh Gregory?" "Yeah this stuff is bussin" "bussin?" She said in her British accent Gregory started to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Gregory then proceeded to explain to her about it. "Oh I see, are there any other words like that?" Gregory then thought about it with a evil grin *Might as well teach her what I know*

______________________________________

School was finally over with both Gregory and Elizabeth walking to the next building waiting for Michael. Then Michael walked out with a few other guys. One of them looked at Gregory "Wow the little guy really does look like him" "Does he cry a lot too?"

Michael looked at him with a pissed off look before he could say anything. Elizabeth spoke "How dare you say something so cruel about both of them! If you don't stop I'll bust a cap in your arse!"

Gregory then busted out laughing, padding her on the back "Well done I have taught you well" the boy Elizabeth just insulted just stood there in shock. Then Williams' car pulled up and the two kids ran in Michael walking behind them. All of them were laughing "What's so funny?"

They then proceed to tell him about it and he chuckled a little. "Who taught you that Elizabeth?" "Gregory" Gregory stopped laughing then looked at her in betrayal. "Oh really? And where did you learn that from Gregory?"

*I'm not explaining social media to him* "I used to live on the streets, remember so I heard it a lot" he said nervously. William just laughs "You're not so bad kid" his own kids look at him in shock.

*Luckily he doesn't know the real meaning of that phrase. And if only he knew what I did to that kid at school* "Thanks Mr. Afton" he said, rubbing his hands in a nervous manner. Then the car fell into silence with the music playing.

Finally getting out of the car and into the house William went to the kitchen to make dinner. "I've never seen daddy in such a great mood. I mean he's happy sometimes but today is different"

Gregory then went over to the living room, sat on the couch and started to do his homework. "You can always do that later you know?" Elizabeth had spoken. "I know but it's better to get it out the way so I can enjoy the rest of the day" she then proceeded to do what he was doing "Good idea more time to play!"

Michael just turned on the tv trying to find something to watch. Then the tv show called "Freddy & friends" came on. Once the kids were done with the homework they all sat on the couch and watched it together.

William was finished with dinner and he walked into the living room. Before he said anything he looked at all of them sitting there together he got another flashback. A smile was brought to his face "Dinners ready" "Okay" all three of them said.

Once dinner was finished they all got ready for bed. William on the other hand had other plans he left the house and wasn't back until later on that night.

______________________________________

It was morning once again and Gregory got up with a happy feeling. Things have been going great so far, he started to get ready for the day. They had breakfast then William drove them to school. Gregory then felt dread creep around him, he forgot what he did yesterday.

He then shrugged it off then smiled *Oh well* Once they entered the classroom they went to Cassidy. "Hey guys!" "Hey" they both replied. "Where's Susie?" Elizabeth asked "I'm not sure but she might just be sick today" "Oh I see hopefully she gets better"

Then the bell rang, everyone settled down and class went on. Then it was time for recess and this time Gregory was sticking with Elizabeth. But it seems like luck was not on Gregory's side and up came back the boy he punched with two other people.

"Thought you could get away with doing this to me" he pointed at his eye "Then you shouldn't have pushed me" Gregory said in an annoyed tone. The boy getting mad tried to hit Gregory but he lived almost his whole life on the streets. This was nothing for him then started hitting the boy back.

Then another boy tried to go for Gregory but Elizabeth jumped on him and started hitting him. Then the third boy tried getting Elizabeth off the other boy but Cassidy was having none of that. And punched the boy in the face, all of them going at it, kids surrounding them saying "Get him!" "Grab her hair!" "Kick them!"

The teachers finally noticed what was going on and separated all of them. They were sitting in the nurse's office getting patched up. The boy Elizabeth was beating had to go to the hospital for a broken arm.

"What were you all thinking!...Well we have already called all of your parents" all of the kids in the room looking scared "But they started it!" Cassidy had said. "It doesn't matter you shouldn't have fought back" "So what we can't defend ourselves now? Are you dumb?" Gregory said in a mocking tone.

Before the teacher could say anything all the parents walked in and then William walked in. Elizabeth looked at him with a nervous smile "Hello daddy" William was not amused. He then looked at Gregory *I'm so screwed*

Author notes:
Hope you enjoyed this one I actually liked writing this chapter.🙂