Chapter 10

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

    Gregory grabbed the plushy and looked around it "I don't see a camera" he turned to see Evan giving him an angry look "If I was still alive I would fuck you up right now!" Gregory jumped back surprised  "Whoa buddy calm down! It's not like he's anywhere near monitors right!" "No but stop talking he records everything too!"

   "Damn man what a creep you lived like this?" Evan thought for a moment "Yeah I guess he is" "Well I'm just a kid he'll think I'm just talking to an imaginary friend" "My father may be an idiot but hes not dumb" "Okay okay I'll go outside lets talk there"

   Gregory asked "So why can't I just destroy them?" Evan replied "Then he'll know you know something" "So is there anything you've seen on your part?" Evan nodded "Yeah and they're not good, the robots that my father has built are made just for luring and killing children!" "So that's why there were notes of voice mimicking…so how do we stop this from all happening?" 

   "All I can really think of is burning the place down but-" Gregory nodded his head "Okay sounds like a plan" "Wait what? You want to do that?" Gregory grinned sadistically "I've I always wanted to burn down the things of other people's hard work" 

   Evan just looked at Gregory with worry "Alright well to do that then but we don't know where the place is" "Well knowing William so far…well he does like giving people surprises so well have to wait" 

__________________________________

     It was now dinner time everyone was eating then William spoke up "I have good news Elizabeth Circus Baby's Pizzeria will have an opening tomorrow and I want to take everyone"

   "Yes! I can't wait for tomorrow!" Elizabeth had shouted with a happy smile. Gregory and Evan made eye contact, they knew what they had to do, they just needed time. Then Gregory headed off to bed "Goodnight E-..sorry" "It's alright for now but for now I'm going to spy on my father to see what he's up to now" 

    "Okay" then Gregory closed his eyes and slept. Evan followed his father down into the basement then saw him turn on a monitor. But it was glitching for some reason Evan thought for a moment and stepped away from the monitor then it went back to normal. 

   "I didn't know I could do that" he said then he stepped back towards the monitor to make sure he didn't see anything. William said in an angry tone "It's never glitched like this before… damn it!" Evan grinned in victory. 

__________________________________

    It was now morning and everyone in the house could hear Elizabeth shout "Come on guys get up! Get up! I want to see Baby!" Gregory lifts himself from the bed, gets out then gets ready. 

    Gregory sees Evan walk through the wall "Hey did you find anything?" He whispered "Not really but I did find an advantage I can do" "Really like what?" "I can make the electronics stop working if I want to. It worked when my father tried checking the cameras" 

    "That's great news maybe you could stop the robots from doing anything bad" "Hopefully" Gregory then looked over towards the camera hiden in the plushy "Don't worry about that I've been making it glitch out when I got here"

__________________________________

    Everyone one was in the car on their way to the pizza place. Then they all got out, walked in and looked around no one else was there. "Wow, it's so colorful! Can we go see Baby now?" "Not without my permission I will be back. I have to go take care of some business" he told her. 

   He then walked away and Michael then said "I'm going to the restroom, stay here, I'll be back" then walked away. Elizabeth then looked at Gregory with a grin "Now that they're gone we can go see Baby" and grabbed his hand "Didn't your father say no though?" She put a finger up to her mouth "It'll be fine as long as you don't tell" 

   Gregory thought for a second *I'm sure we'll be fine he wouldn't make something for her that could kill her* then once they made it there there were no other kids there and they saw the robot that was made for Elizabeth. As she was singing her metal body moving it was so shiny it looked almost to be covered in glitter. 

   Elizabeth walked up to her Gregory at the door keeping watch. Then the robot stopped and faced towards Elizabeth her stomach opened and ice cream came out. Gregory started to run towards her as he was remembering something about this.

   Just as she grabbed the ice cream he pushed her out the way then a claw came out it grabbed him it started to hurt him he started to scream. Before he could be pulled in Evan stood next to the robot making it stop what it was doing. It released Gregory. He fell to the floor, his sides bleeding and it hurt too much to get up. 

    Elizabeth started screaming so loud as she was holding him too scared to leave him alone with the robot "Daddy! Michael! Help! Help!" She kept screaming repeatedly then the door opened and in came rushing William and Michael. They now had seen why she was screaming and crying.

    By the time they got there Gregory had stopped shaking and moving his face had the expression of being in pain, along with dull watery eyes with blood surrounding him. "Shit Michael you stay here and watch them I'll go call 911" but before he could walk out. 

    To all of their shock Gregory lifted himself up they both ran to him "Lay back down son you're gonna bleed out more if you move" he just looked at them "I'm fine I'm not hurting anymore" William lifted the boys shirt to see his side's and saw they were already healed. *How?*

   Gregory put his shirt back down "It's just a scratch don't worry about it" Elizabeth hugged him "Oh t-thank g-goodness you're o-okay" she said, taking deep breaths to calm down while crying. He hugged her back "Sorry for scaring you"

   Michael couldn't hold back and hugged them too. Evan looked at them with a sad happy smile glad that his sister was okay but also wishing he was in that hug. He then looked over at his father and seeing a shocked expression then to a curious one *Well that's not a good sign*