Chapter 7

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

They walked back to the house, went into the living room and sat on the couch in silence. "I don't want you to go.." Elizabeth said Gregory looked up at both her and Michael now feeling guilty "I'm not leaving right away just maybe in a few weeks I-"

"But everything has been so much happier with you! It's not dull anymore, daddy actually smiles more and Michael comes out of his room more now!" Michael winced and had a guilty look. She started to cry "D-don't leave me again.." She said as her voice was cracking and shaking.

Gregory was shocked *So they think of me as a replacement...I really do need to leave they have to accept that I'm not him and me being here doesn't help* Gregory got up but before he left to his room he said "Please stop thinking I'm your brother I'm not him or his replacement" he said angrily and walked to his room.

A few hours have passed and the front door opened "I'm home!" Gregory got up and met him in front of the door and said "I have to speak to you, it's important" "Of course what is it?" "My brother found me and wants to take me back but first he has to find a job to get money so I was wondering if I could stay for a couple of weeks?" William looked up and appeared to be shaking "Your brother?"

"Yes his name is Fredrick" "I see well I don't see no harm in helping...You said he was looking for a job right? I could help out with that and I would like to meet him" William said with an almost strained smile "Really? That's great news! I'll let him know tomorrow"

"Though I wonder why didn't he get you sooner?" "In the orphanage we got separated...the fact that he found me is a miracle!" Gregory finished with a happy smile.

William smiled back "I guess so huh" then Gregory walked back to his room and all William could think was *I am not losing someone who's so similar to you...Evan*

__________________________________

It's the next morning now everyone was at the table eating "By the way Gregory when you go visit your brother make sure to tell him to come down" "Okay I will" then William walked out leaving for work Michael had to stay home for the week to watch the kids.

"Well what do you guys wanna do today? We have time before we go to meet up Fredrick" no one said anything so Michael turned on the stereo there was people talking "Well now be playing "Take on Me by a-ha'" then music started to play.

Gregory was listening to it then recognized it and started to laugh because of what people made the music into in the future. The two kids just looked at him wondering what was funny. Then the next song played "Material Girl by Madonna"

Gregory recognized the song, the pizzaplex played it a lot. He liked it so he got up and walked towards the stereo "What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked "Turning it up" "But it'll be too loud" Michael said "So? You don't have neighbors do you?" "No" they both said "Then I'm blasting this"

Then Gregory started doing silly little dances then Elizabeth joined in on it. Michael was just looking at them feeling happy and smiling. Then the song "Super Freak" then Elizabeth stopped and looked at Michael and smiled. "This is your favorite song Michael! Come dance with us!" She pulled him to where they were and gave him a brush to fake sing from.

He wasn't sure if he should then looked back at them *Goofing off a little wouldn't hurt* then started to shout out the song with Gregory and Elizabeth dancing around him singing the chorus for him, all of them in their little world having fun.

__________________________________

They were now on their way to the park both Elizabeth and Gregory skipping while Michael walked. "You know you're a lot different from how the boys act here" "How so?" "Well one you always play with me and you don't mind playing with dolls...not a lot of boys do that will girls...aren't you scared of what people will think?"

Gregory looked at her then remembered *Oh yeah boys in this time didn't do that, they thought it was 'gay'* "Well toys and clothes don't have gender and plus I'm still a kid I can do what I want. And if someone doesn't like it they can catch these hands"

"So you would wear a dress and let me paint your nails if I asked you too?" "Sure I wouldn't mind" she looked so happy and excited "Also what does 'catch these hands mean'?" "Oh yeah I haven't taught you that one yet it, it means 'let's go outside and fight'" "I see"

Then they continued to play while Michael was waiting for "Fredrick" soon he came into view and Gregory saw him. And jumped off the swing while it was still high and rolled then he got up and ran to him.

"Superstar! You need to be careful!" Greogry just hugged Freddy. "Why don't you call me a name like that huh Michael?" Elizabeth asked her brother. He chuckled "What do you want me to start calling you starlight from now on?" "Yes!"

They all laughed "Okay come on I'm sure they would like to talk alone" Michael and Elizabeth went to the swing set. Gregory and Freddy sat on the bench "I have good news Freddy the father of the family that I'm staying with offered a job for you"

"Thanks great Gregory! I also have good news. I got a job at the grocery store. They are such nice people there" Gregory looked up "That's great! So should I just tell their father no for you?" "No I can do two jobs" "But then when will you sleep?" "I don't need to sleep. I have been in this body for almost two days now and haven't felt tired yet or hungry" "Really? I wonder why? Well okay we can all walk there now then" "I also do not know the reason and alright"

Then they all started to walk to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. And they opened the doors and walked to Williams office.