Chapter 9

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

   "Where am I?" Gregory kept walking and then saw a boy wearing bandages on his head bleeding. "Oh my god are you okay!?" Gregory ran over to him then the boy spoke in a whispered tone "You and you friend need to leave my father does not have good plans"

    "Father?...Are you Evan?" "Yes" Gregory looked almost scared "What are you doing here? How did you get here? Am I dead?" Evan only held his plush closer to him "No I'm here to help you get away from here…my father is not a good man…I seen what he's been doing"  

     Gregory looked even more confused. "What do you mean he's not a good person?" "He's already killed five other children, two that you already know of" Gregory looked up scared "Who!?" "Two girls one named Susie and Cassidy" 

   Gregory's eyes widened and tears went down his face. "How have people not said anything about this!? How was he not caught!?" "My father always knew how to get rid of evidence and he put rat poison in Fredricks food too" Gregory was not just not feeling angry he was pissed now.

   "That's why you have to leave a-" "No" "What? You or your friend is going to die if you stay here!" Gregory looked up "Their killer has to be put away! I can't leave them like that! And plus no one tries to hurt Freddy and get away with it!" Evan looked up at Gregory "You want to help them?" "Of course! I just need evidence that he's the one who did this"

   "He put their bodies inside the suits I know that but for evidence that he did it…he cleaned all that up" "Damn…is there a way you can talk to me when I'm awake?" "Yes I never tried it before but I will try…you must be getting up now"

   Gregory's eyes then opened he looked around the room then he saw a boy but this time with no eyes and its sockets leaking blood he then started to scream. "No please stop screaming! It's me Evan!" Then he stopped and looked closer "You're scary as shit dawg" "Dawg? Who is this dawg?" *Oops my street slang came out*  Before he could explain Willaim burst into the room. "Are you okay!? I heard screaming"

   Gregory then looked over carefully to mask his face from showing his anger. "Everything is alright I just thought I saw a spider" "Oh alright I'll leave now" and closed the door. "Is there any way for you to make yourself less scary?" he looked down "No? I'm not sure"

   Gregory then felt bad "It's okay I was just startled by the way you look" that didn't seem to make him any happier. "Sorry" He then went on to get ready for the day once he was done he went to the table. William set all their plates down "Alright I'll be off to work now" "Bye father" "Bye daddy have a good day!" Gregory didn't say anything.

    Like he usually would but William didn't comment on it and left. "Are you alright?" Michael had asked "Yeah I just don't feel too well today.." Evan was standing next to Gregory looking at both of his siblings. "Oh okay well you should go rest me and Elizabeth will be at the park okay? If your brother is there well let him know"

__________________________________

   *Perfect* "Okay well have fun!" He then walked to his room and shut the door. He then heard the front door open and then shut. "So we need a plan to stop your father" "We could always look in his basement" Gregory looked at him in confusion "There's a basement?" 

   "Yes, though only I know about it because I found it by accident. It's in the garage" he nodded "Alright let's go there first" they then went to the garage and saw a door on the bottom of the floor but there was a lock. *Luckily I know how to pick locks* Gregory thought smugly. 

    "Wow, that was so cool!" Evan had said "I know" Gregory replied smugly again. Then lifted up the door and climbed down the steps he felt for a light switch on the wall then he found it and turned it on. Everywhere were papers with robot designs, writings and tools. Gregory chuckled "Ha what a nerd" 

     Evan gave him a look "What? If I'm gonna die doing this I have the right to make jokes" Evan then smiled "Fair enough" "Okay you look for things on the right I'll take the left" then they went searching reading the designs and notes it had. 

    Then they heard a car pull up "We gotta dip man!" Gregory climbed up the stairs, shut the door, then put the lock back on and ran back to the room. Then he heard William walk through the front door and then heard another door open. The garage door *Don't let him find out, please don't let him find out!* 

   William indeed did find out he was that much of a crazy person he noticed the difference on how his lock was left. *How did he find out?...never thought I would have to do this again* and went towards a desk a grabbed a golden fred bear plush *Damn he has a bunny…too might as well get started on making another one for matching* 

    Gregory was wondering what he was doing here and home so early. A few hours had passed then the garage opened the he heard footsteps coming towards his room. He grabbed his two plushes and started to fake play with them saying random stuff. Then a knocking was heard "Come in!" William then walked in "I heard from Michael that you went feeling well today" "Yeah I wasn't so just here playing with my plushies" he said nervously. 

   "I noticed you like those two a lot and well I saw some old designs of those ones and thought to get you a pair" he then pulled out a yellow bear and yellow bunny. "This one's name is Fred Bear and this one is Spring Bonnie" and placed them on his bed Gregory looked at them in shock.

   "These are so cool! Thank you" William smiled "Of course well I'm off back to work now goodbye" "Bye" Gregory then heard the front door open and close then sighed. "Thank god I thought h-" "Don't speak!" "What? Why not?" "Because those plushies have cameras in them he's watching you now"

Author notes:
Thought I would add in Evan, hopefully you liked it😃