Ending #2

After walking into the light they couldn't remember what happened afterwards but they both woke up in a strange alleyway. They both walked out and looked around and saw they were back in their time zone and that Freddy still had a human body. 

   Greogry ran at Freddy and hugged him gripping onto him sobbing tears "I'm s-so glad you're h-here with me I t-thought I was gonna l-lose you again!" He said between crying and taking deep breaths. Freddy who also started to cry hugged him back not wanting to let go "I'm so glad that you're okay that you didn't need to pass on"

   They stood that way for a while until they heard a woman speak in a weak voice "Frederick Gregory, is that really you guys?" They both turned to see a woman with ginger hair and green eyes and a man with brown and blue eyes. Both looking at them in shock.

    Gregory then spoke "Elizabeth? Michael?...Wow you guys got old as fuck" Freddy looked at him "Greogry! That's such a rude thing to say!" Elizabeth just laughed and picked up Gregory and swung him around. "I missed you. You little shit!" 

   Michael spoke this time "What are you guys doing here? And how are you guys still so young?" Greogry looked at both of them with a smile and replied in an innocent tone "Time travel of course!" "Really?" They both said "Yes really" Freddy replied "How?" They both said suspiciously.

    So they all then sat at a picnic table and both Freddy and Gregory explained to the siblings who they actually were. And what they were doing there, minus Gregory setting up their fathers death. "Wow this is a lot to take in" "We know" Elizabeth then said "Well since you guys have nowhere else to go…you guys can stay with us! We can catch up!" 

   "That sounds wonderful thank you guys so much" "Of course!" Greogry then asked "You guys live together?" Micheal replied "Yeah it saves us money" "Huh that's actually a good idea" Then they all walked towards the car and drove off to the Afton siblings home.

~The End~

Author notes:
Yes they get to live in this chapter!😁