Chapter 4

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

     She looked more confused. "What do you mean?" "My name is Gregory not Evan" she got off of him quickly "Oh I'm so sorry!...Are you new here? I have never seen you before" "Yeah I am" she then pulled out a hand to shake "Nice to meet you Gregory! My name's Charlie" he shook her hand "nice to meet you too"

     "Hey if we save up 200 hundred tickets we could get a plushy one for each of us" Gregory liked the sound of that "Okay!" After a while of playing they saved up 250 and walked up to the counter. 

      Once they both got to the counter Gregory looked around and saw a brown freddy plushy. "I want the freddy one!" He then was handed the bear he held onto it looking at it and smiling. Charlie didn't say anything when he got the bear she was just staring like she was remembering something. 

     "Charlie are you alright?" She snapped out of it "Yeah sorry just thinking…I want the bonnie plushy" they both got their plushes then sat down at a table. Near the stage Gregory and Charlie then just talked about themselves to each other.  

______________________________________

       "Alright Gregory, time to go pick up the other kids and go home" Gregory said his goodbyes to Charlie and Henry. Once in the car William looked over and saw the plushy Gregory had and playing with its arms. He then had a flashback to when Evan did that with his fredbear plush. *I'm not sure if seeing him his a blessing or a curse* 

       Once the kids were picked up they went home. When they got into the house Elizabeth saw freddy and said "Wow I didn't know you liked freddy!" "Yeah he's my favorite" "Want to play before dinner?" "Sure" "Did you know my daddy's making a robot just for me? It will look just like me too" "No I didn't and that sounds really cool can't wait to see it" she smiled "Yeah my daddys the best" she said proudly.

        Gregory smiled and chuckled "I bet" and then they started playing with the dolls Gregory didn't mind playing with them. Then it was time for dinner everyone sat and started to eat "Gregory will be going to your school tomorrow Elizabeth" "Really!?" She then turns to him "I can't wait to show you around and meet my friends!" 

       Gregory felt glad he wasn't going to be alone there. Once dinner was done Michael got up to go watch his show and Gregory followed to see what was playing. After a few episodes "How many episodes are there of this?" "Five seasons so far" "For real? Damn" Michael looked over surprised "I never heard a kid your age cuss and I wouldn't say that stuff in front of adults" 

      Gregory smiled and said, "I know and it's not that bad of a word" "Yeah but you know how adults are" "True" "Alright well I'm heading to bed now goodnight Michael" "goodnight Ev-Gregory" then got ready for bed a little nervous for tomorrow.

______________________________________

    It's now morning Gregory hears the door slam open and Elizabeth saying excitedly "Get up Gregory! Get up! Time to get ready for school!" Then ran out the room, his heart racing from how he just got woken up. He got up, slid out of bed and started to get ready. William handed him a backpack for school. *When did he have time to get this?*

    On their way to the school Gregory now feels more nervous than ever. Once the kids were out the car William drove off and Michael walked to the other building. Elizabeth grabbed his hand leading him to the class she was in and they sat down at the desks.

      Some girls walked over and sat near Elizabeth "Hey Liz who's this?" "This is Gregory, he's new and staying with my family" "Oh nice my name's Cassidy" a girl with back hair and brown eyes had said. "And my name is Susie" The other girl with blond curls and blue eyes had said. 

     "Nice to meet you guys" then the bell rang and the teacher walked in "Okay everyone quiet down we have a new student today come up and introduce and tell us something about yourself" he walks up "Hello my name is Gregory and I…like to draw?" Not sure what to say. 

     "Great, you may take your seat. Everyone grab a paper and pencil were-" he stopped listening afterwards *This is going to be a long day* grabbing his stuff. Soon it was time for recess everyone went outside Gregory looked around soon he felt someone push him to the ground. 

     Then he heard two kids laughing at him. He looked around and saw no teacher or kids where they were. Then he had a great idea and socked the kid right in the face and ran. *I ain't gonna be pushed around but I also don't want to get suspend on the first day*