-003

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲

"monie cmon tell me bout em

"monie cmon tell me bout em." i pressured her into telling me bout about ray friend dee.

"i can't jada i promised ray." she pouted making me roll my eyes.

"but who's your bestie and when you make promises i'm not included." i wiggled my eyebrow poking her making her laugh.

"i hate you but basically his girlfriend is terrible to him and they've been dealing with each other since middle school. oh and bri is not his biological daughter. her mom cheated on dee and he took her back."

my mouth dropped opened in shock. " what ? he literally was so interactive with her you wouldn't even know and she calls him daddy." i crossed my legs sitting on the couch.

even with our short interaction i could tell he had a lot of personal stuff going on but gosh not all this.

"but don't tell- girl don't play with me like i'm a messy bitch." i cut her off.

"my bad." she chuckled

"yeah tighten up." i smacked her neck standing up pulling out a wedge.

ass so fat it eat the draws up....

"what you doing today ?" monie followed me into the kitchen.

"i was thinking bout making a cooking vlog on my channel cause i haven't posted in awhile." i got a water out the fridge and passed monie one.

"what you gonna cook ?" she drink her water fast gulping down like it was her nigga.

my girl probably be swallowing kids now...

" i don't know but i'm going answer questions , never mind i'm just do a q and a cause i never did one." i went to instagram and posted one of dem things where they can send questions through.

honestly my subscribers don't know much about me. i work night shifts at amazon warehouse so i be sleep during the day mostly.

my channel really blew up cause i had pranked my mama and my video went viral.

i like doing youtube but i can't really put my all into it right now cause i still got bills to pay. "wanna do my video with me ?" i asked monie watching her smile at her phone. she didn't answer me so i waved my hand in her face.

"oh my bad wassup ?" she locked her phone placing it down on the table.

"do you wanna do my youtube video with me ?" i asked again.

"yeah"

"ight in bout a hour we'll start ill have more questions by then." i set an hour alarm while walking down the hall to my room. "im going to take a nap."

—-

i spelt through my hour alarm , making me mad cause now i got to many questions to go through. probably would've still been sleep if i didn't have to pee.