009

JadaWhite

"Jada can I sleep with you the whole trip ?" bri asked as she sat on the toilet watching me do my hair

"I don't mind if you do ladybug , you have to ask your parents if its okay." I smiled at her while flat ironing my edges.

"daddy wont care but Jaliyah will." she pouted and it broke my heart because poor baby don't have any type of relationship with her mother which is sad and shes so young not knowing this is going affect her so bad in the future.

"well if not its okay we still will be together all day and first time you wake up you can right in here." I tickled her stomach making her laugh to brighten up her mood.

"even if I'm up before you ?"

"yep." I said finishing up my edges.

"jada can I tell you something ?" bri said hugging my legs.

"yea ladybug ?" I picked her up placing her on the sink.

"I love you." she said laying her head on my chest.
"aww I love you too." I said kissing her forehead. "now lets go get you some clothes so we can get ready to go to the museum today." I helped her down off the sink and she ran out the room towards her parents room.

I followed her up the hallway and she started knocking on the door. "hey yall." I smiled lightly when they opened the door. dee just nodded his head in a wassup motion and Jaliyah didn't say anything making me lightly chuckle.

"daddy can I get my clothes and get ready with bri ?" she said as he picked her up kissing her cheek.

He nodded his head yeah at her and picked up her lil suit case off the floor. "Thank you" I said grabbing it from him staring at him little bit.

respect his pet jada...

I coached myself in my head so I wouldn't disrespect his relationship. "you got everything bri ?" I asked grabbing her hand as she came running out the bathroom with her toothbrush & toothpaste.

"yep !" She smiled.

We walk out the room and I gently closed they door before going back into my room. "You ate yet ladybug ?"

"uht uht." She shook her head no before reaching for me to pick her up.

I threw her suitcase on the bed before picking her up "watchua want ?"

"whatever you eating." She smiled at me.

"Ard."

——-
- filler chapter.
- feedback ?

Thanks for reading 💞.