015.

this story has ended. This was just a short story to bring awareness to men's mental health & to shine light that men suffer from domestic violence as well.

24% of domestic violence cases have been reported that men ARE THE VICTIM. that 24% of men I can guarantee you are 90% looked over in todays society.
Leaving only 10% of us that care.

The same way we stand to stop DV against women we should stand to stop it against men. Cs women can the aggressive just as much as a man.

there are different things that can play a role in domestic violence.
- mental abuse
- verbal abuse
- emotional abuse
- physical abuse

I hope that everyone takes time out there day to research how and what those different type of abuses are and to learn how to pick up the signs if one is being abused.

check on the men in your life , don't call them pusses & bitches if you seeing them showing emotions because THEY ARE NOT.

they are human just as much as we are. The same way women want to be uplifted & spoiled so do mean. They mental & physical health matters just as much.

I do not support domestic violence towards any gender which includes men, women, trans & the nonbinary.

Domestic violence hot line
- (800)- 799-7233
- SMS: Text START to 88788

Suicide prevention hotline
- dial : 988
- SMS: 988

Thanks for reading 💞.