010

𝗗𝗲'𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗲

"can you hurry up I'm hungry." Jaliyah said bumping me hard as she walked into the bathroom.

I ignored her and looked at my face as I tried to cover up the big ass bruise she gave me last night from punching me in my face.

"Gay ass putting makeup on." She laughed slapping the lil sponge shit out my hand.

"can you please stop." I sighed picking it up out the sink.

"no hurry up bitch yo friends already waiting on us." she said walking out the bathroom. "where that lil bitch at ?"

"who you talking about ?" I said with a frown on my face.

"yo daughter."

"stop calling her out her name Jaliyah she's a child." I stressed like always.

"boy shut the fuck up." She said coming in smacking the back of my head. "Let's go." She said turning the lights off in the bathroom.

I wasn't even finish trying cover the bruise up so hopefully nobody sees it.

we walked out the room and went downstairs and everybody was sitting in the living room.

"Daddy." Bri came running to me. She had a lil blue sundress on with some sandals and Jada had gave her a lil slick back.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Daddy I look pretty ?" She asked me smiling and I nodded my head before pulling her into another hug.

"can we go ?" Jaliyah said and I seen monie head snap towards her but jada tapped her and shook her head no.

"cmon y'all."Ray said and we all followed him out the door. "I rented a big van so we all can ride together."

I pulled my phone out my pocket and texted him.

Ray🖤.

why you ain't tell me so I could've helped you get the van.

nigga this my girl trip.
Why I'm gon ask you to help me rent a van.

cause we all riding in it.

bye nigga.

I chuckled and locked my phone. I grabbed bri hand and helped her into the truck placing her in the middle of me and Jaliyah.