012

𝗗𝗲'𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗲

"Leave the picture on the dresser, I knew you weren't ready when I met ya

"Leave the picture on the dresser, I knew you weren't ready when I met ya. You say you gon leave but I won't sweat ya." I sung lowly along with toosi as I cleaned up bri room.

"my mind been made up plenty times I swear.I could've gave up." I mumbled along shaking my head.

My music paused and then my phone started ringing. I sighed before pulling my phone out my pocket and seeing Jada name making me smile instead. "hey bookie." I answered pouring bri clothes I had washed on the bed so I can start folding em.

"hey , what you doing ?" she asked and I heard her crank up her car.

"cleaning up bri room , how was class ?"

"it was alright finals done and answer my FaceTime." She said and I propped my phone up answering her FaceTime.

"thats good , yo smart ass then definitely passed them shit with flying colors. how many you had?" I asked her throwing one of bri socks in the trash cause the shit was black at the bottom. I hate white socks that go black at the bottom.

"four , I'm done with my junior year."
She smiled big in the camera.

"that's good mamas. You ate today ?" I asked her picking up my phone seeing a text from David who sadly happens to be my father.

"I had some chips." she said making me mug her.

"what I told you bout that ?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I know bookie. I just was in a rush today."

"you work tonight ?" I finished folding up bri clothes.

"no."

"come over here , we boutta go out to eat." I told her putting bri clothes in her dresser and closet.

"ok I gotta stop by my apartment to grab some clothes to bring over." she said laughing.

"Okay , drive safe." I said looking at her.

gorgeous.

"I will."  She said then hung up the phone.

My music started back playing.

"be my friend hold my hand , will you forgive all my sins ? I'll probably never fall in love again." I shook my head " I sat in that tub again I had thoughts to slit my wrist but then I know you'll be pissed." I mumbled. that lil verse just holds so much weight when I say it.

once I finished in bri room I went back into my room and going into my closet. half of the closet was jada stuff and she bringing more. she can't never make her mind up on what she wanna wear.

my phone started ringing and it was "father." I really didn't have no bond with him. and he was also another reason why I had stopped talking.

since I've been talking to jada I've been talking more and thinking more positive so I really don't need no negativity in my life so with that I declined his call.