-005

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲

"and as stated in the above paragraph , the early years of a child life's is essential for there cognitive, social, and emotional developments

"and as stated in the above paragraph , the early years of a child life's is essential for there cognitive, social, and emotional developments. which is why it is very important for that child parents to take every step necessary to ensure that their child is growing up in an great environment. This will help there social and emotional needs meet." i reread over my last paragraph of my essay , changing misspellings and incorrect grammar.

i'm in school for Child Psychology. i want to be a children therapist. i always loved kids but i knew being a teacher was not the job for me.

i was satisfied with my essay so i hit submit it wasn't due until another three days but i wanted to go ahead finish it while i was off today cause if i didn't i would've ended up rushing to do it the same day it was due.

i picked up my phone and called my mama. "happy mother's day mommie."

"thanks baby i got my gifts. i love it." she said holding up the necklace off her neck. i got her a heart necklace and when she look through the hole it's a picture of us.

"you welcome , y'all at home ?" i asked pulling the rest of her gifts out my closet.

"we is right now changing clothes , we going to eat at Texas Roadhouse with the rest of the family." she said moving into the bathroom laying the phone down and i heard her start peeing.

"i'm going too." i said grabbing a cute black sundress off the hangers.

"ok, you riding with us ?" she washed her hands and dried them off before brushing her hair down.

"yeah i'm boutta put my dress on brush my hair down and i'm coming." i took off my shirt throwing it in the dirty clothes. i got my strapless bra out my dresser.

"ight baby i'll see you when you get here."

"ok" i said and she hung up the phone.

i grabbed my blue magic grease and washcloth making it damp before rubbing the grease on my legs making sho i get my heels and ankles  real good.

i wiped my hands on a paper towel making sho no more grease or water was on my hands. I slide my dress on and then put my deodorant on.

my phone started ringing.
𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 🫶🏾.

"gang" i answered the phone while walking into the bathroom.

"whea you going  ?" monie asked as i propped my phone up on the bathroom counter. i fixed my necklace before taking the rubber band off my hair.

"to texas roadhouse with my mama nem , oh yeah hoe happy mother's day." i laughed brushing my hair down.

"hell you telling me that foe' ?" she frowned her face up.