-004

𝗗𝗲'𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗲

" hey baby." i picked bri up kissing her forehead as she ranned to me when i walked through the front door.

"me miss you." she pouted laying down on my shoulder.

"i miss you too , where yo mama ?" i rubbed her back waking upstairs.

" ion know." she shrugged " hungry" she rubbed her stomatch.

"let me get cleaned up right quick i'll go get you some food." i put her down on the bed.

"ok."

i turned the tv on put it on cocomelon. this show annoying but it's very helpful. i like how some of the songs are actually teaching her things that i've already started teaching her.

she laid down sticking her thumb in her mouth while watching tv, "take yo finger out yo mouth bri." i pulled her hand out.

"sorry." she pouted.

"it's okay , just remember to not do that." i walked into the bathroom. i cracked the door so i could still be able to hear if she get down or something.

i turned the hot water on before stepping into the shower. the water kinda burned hitting the fresh bruise on my back from the glass vase liyah throw at me last night.

i washed my body up before gently washing my back and letting the water rinse off. i rung my washcloth out and stepped out turning the water off.

"you good bri ?" i peeked my head out after wrapping the towel around my waist.

"hungry." she rubbed her stomach.

"i'm coming." i finished drying myself off. i slipped on my PTSD and some nike joggers before walking out the bathroom.

i threw my dirty clothes in the dirty basket in the closet. i grabbed a white tank top putting it on. "put yo crocs on baby." i picked her up off the bed placing her on the floor. she ran out to her room.

i pulled my chain out my shirt and slipped on my crocs. grabbed my phone , keys and wallet off the dresser. i walked out the room and closed the door behind me.

"i'm ready daddy." she came running out her room with her lil unicorn bag in her hand making me laugh.

"where you wanna eat ?" i grabbed her hand walking out the door. i made sure to lock the door before hitting the unlock button on the car.

"McDonald's but can we eat in" she asked while i picked her up putting her in her seat.

"yeah we can." i kissed her forehead before buckling her seatbelt making her smile.

i closed her door making sure child lock was on before getting in the car. "what you wanna listen too ?" i crunk the car up and it automatically connected to my phone.

"GRANDSON FOR PRESIDENT !" she yelled out her favorite song. she think she otf more than the ones who otf fr.

i clicked on the song and turned the volume up before backing out the drive way.

"be cool or you get bitch ass trunk ain't talking elephant" me and bri rapped along with von

"been killin shit for too long i'm like a veteran. WOOSKI GOT SHOT BUT NOW HE TAKING MEDICINE!" we yelled louder.

"BUT ANYWAY GDKK !" bri throw up gdk making me laugh.

we pulled into mcdonald's and i turned the car off grabbing my phone out the cup holder. i got out and helped bri get out her seat.

"my purse daddy." she pointed before i closed the door.

"my bad" i reached in grabbing it handing it to her.

"thank you." she put it on her shoulder then grabbing my hand.

i held the door open for her and let her walk in first. i picked her up once we got to the counter " what you want today ? burger or nuggets ?"

"nuggs"

"alright." i went ahead and pulled a twenty out my pocket.

"go ahead and tell her your order." i told bri. i try my best to teach her how to be independent and what to do when i'm not around.

"i want the kids meal with six nuggs and fries please."

"ok cutie anything else ?" the girl smiled

"i'll take the two cheeseburgers with fries."

"alright your total is 12.32" she handed me both of our cups. i gave her the twenty and told her to keep the change as her tip.

"what you want to drink ?" i asked bri placing her down so i can fix it.

"fruit punch."

i nodded fixing both of us fruit punch to drink. i put the lids on and grabbed two straws and some napkins. "go pick where we sitting." i told bri and she ran to her favorite spot.

i placed the tray down on the table "i'll be right back don't move."

"ok" she grabbed her drink putting the straw in.

"order 421" the dude yelled out.

"preicate." i grabbed the tray from him walking back over too bri.

"thanks." bri smiled grabbing her food. "daddy i get my hair done please ?"

"i'm trying baby i gotta find somebody to do it for you, i'm going make sho it's done before you start school though."

"ok." she went back to eating her food.

i pulled out my phone and began scrolling on instagram hoping somebody who do hair pops up. the last girl i had doing bri hair was really good but liyah didn't want her to do her hair anymore because she thought the girl liked me and was always trying to flirt.

"HEY JADA!" i heard bri yell out making me look up. it was the girl from the collab function two weeks ago.

"hey pretty girl" she walked over to bri. she had a lanyard around her neck that read 'JadaWhite NAU 24'. i didn't know she was in college i thought she just did youtube.

"i thought we were friends you don't call me." bri pouted folding her arms.

"we are friends , i don't have your number." she chuckled bending down

"get my daddy's" bri smiled and i cut my eyes at her.

so friendly....

"you can give her you number when i get yo phone fixed." i spoke and bri frowned.

"ok just let me know." Jada smiled softly before walking to the counter.

——-

Don't forget each chapter is a time jump of at least two weeks to a month if not stated otherwise.

feedback ?

Thanks for reading.