011

Jada White
four months later.

"jadaaa

"jadaaa." I answerd the phone and it was bri calling me off dee phone.

"yea baby." I said sitting up wiping the crust out my eyes.

"Please come to the house daddy trying cook but it's nasty." She tried to whisper in the phone making me laugh.

"girl I know you ain't over there snitching." I heard him say in the background.  "Oh shit."
I heard him say then I heard the fire alarm going off.

"jada please hurry." bri said making me laugh and got out of the bed. sliding my leggings back on and my crocs.

"tell him to open the front door and side and fan over the fire alarm with a piece of paper or something." I said going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

damn breathe be kicking after them lil mini naps.

"I'm coming baby. I'm pick up some McDonald's for you to eat while I re cook." I said grabbing my car keys.

"okay." She said "drive safely love youuuuuu." She dragged in the phone. Every time she tells me that makes my heart melt.

"I love you moreee bug. I'm see you when I get there okay."

"Okay." She said and hung up the phone.

——

I unlocked the door with the key dee gave me two months ago. You can tell he damn near burned the house down it's so damn foggy. "BUG & BOOKIE !" I said and both of them came running to the door.

"I MISSED YOU !" Bri said hugging my legs.

"I missed you more bug." I said handing her the happy meal and she ran off.

dee picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. "I missed you too." He said.

"you just seen me yesterday." I said rubbing my finger on the scar under his eye.

after that night he went to the hospital and they stitched it up and now it's healed but it did leave a scar. I just think the scar makes him look sexier.

We both got tested to make sure we didn't get hiv and we both came back negative.

"if you didn't miss me just say that." He said still carrying me.

"boy shut up you know I missed you too."

me and Dee have grown a lot more closer but as friends. I mean of course. my feelings for him have become very much stronger but I don't wanna force him into nothing with me and he's still healing from Jaliyah ass.

"watchua boutta cook ?" he asked me putting me down right in front of the fridge.

I opened it checking the fridge and freezer taking out the hamburger meat. "nachos." I said.