Who Is The H.I.V.E?

It was a rough day for the Titans, they were currently walking towards a random address, all battered and bruised, and defeated. Looking for their missing leader, confidence in shambles, and despair written on their faces. And it all started with a dirty tower.

This morning

We start off at Titans tower, with a very agitated Cyborg.

"Aw, man, come on!" Cyborg cried out as he looked at the state of the kitchen.

The kitchen was a mess. Sink piled high with dirty dishes. And floor covered in garbage. The best description would be pigsty. And Cyborg was currently looking for something.

"I don't believe this!" He exclaims as he sifts through some of the trash.

Beastboy was following close behind, sniffing around the garbage as a bloodhound. Proving to be of no real help currently. And indicated by Cyborgs groans of agitation and annoyance, things weren't going well.

It had gotten to the point where Cyborg was hoisting the couch over his head, and shaking it vigorously, trying desperately to shake loose whatever it was the two were looking for.

"How could you loose the remote?!" Cyborg exclaimed at a now human Beastboy who began rummaging through the couch.

"What makes you so sure that I lost it?" Beastboy claims as he and Cyborg butt heads, staring at each other.

"Uh... 'cause you're you." Cyborg explains.

"Hey! Just because I lost that video game -" Beastboy begins only to get cut off by Cyborg listing off the many items Beastboy had lost.

Raven of course takes her seat on the couch, trying to read a book, and slowly getting more annoyed with the two others bickering.

"Look. Things disappear. How am I supposed to know where they go?" Beastboy argues. This dumb comment resulted in Raven lowering her book to stare at him with an annoyed expression.

"Well how am I supposed to watch TV without a remote?" Cyborg asks while holding his arms outstretched.

This question makes Raven slam her book shut, stand up, and comment in an icy tone, "Simple. You just get up, and change the channel." This answer causes the two to look between her and each other, before Cyborg responds.

"Don't even joke like that."

"I wasn't joking." She responds.

"Good, 'cause it wasn't funny! Now either help us look for the remote," Cyborg states while returning to his search, not noticing Ravens growing anger and annoyance. "Or go back to your nasty old book and-"

Raven with a very annoyed face cuts him off "This is a pointless argument, over a useless device." And with that she walks off, trying to remain calm. "You are wasting your energy, and disrupting my concentration."

"Anyways." Beastboy begins, "As I was saying, I didn't lose it!" Bestboy yells restarting the previous argument, "You we're the one watching TV last!"

The argument was noticed by Starfire and Robin who were currently discussing the secret to traveling faster than light.

"So if you want to blame someone, look in the mirror buddy!" Beastboy exclaims as he points an accusatory finger at Cyborg, earning a gasp from Starfire.

"Woah! Take it easy Titans! Combat practice is this afternoon!" Robin states as he tries to calm down the two hero's.

"We must mend your dispute by the sharing of unhealthy junk foods. I shall fetch them." Starfire states as she bolts to the kitchen.