A New Dawn

High in the air during the dead of night was where Deku often felt comfortable.

Being able to survey the city far out of site from any criminals.

Being masked by the darkness of night.

He loved it.

The feeling of wind blowing past his flowing powered body, the weightless feeling Float always gave him, the adrenaline from being so much higher than the skyscrapers below.

It was a rush.

But he wasn't here to do that.

Swiftly pulling back his thoughts, Deku began to work out his situation.

He had met a God, they offered him a second chance, he accepted and leaped through their door and wound up in an alley.

Right! He was trying to survey the land!

Reaching around, Deku quickly took hold of his signature Yellow Backpack, and zipped it open. Rummaging around for that map Kami had given him.

Finally grasping the folded paper, Deku swiftly unfolded it and began reading it... that is, until he realized it wasn't in Japanese.

It was in English!

Well that's good to know at least.

He quickly began to rack his brain for the memories of Present Mic's English class. Trying desperately to even properly recall just a few phrases.

"Young Midoriya. I may be able to help..."

He knew that voice! Swinging his head behind him he saw the person he had hopped to see.

"ALL MIGHT!"

Soon tears began to swell in his masked eyes. He was here! All Might was here! He came with! His master came with him!

"ALL MIGHT YOUR HERE!!"

He had noted that All Might looked much younger... and less skinny than he usually did, more like he had looked during his debut years.

"Yes young man, I AM HERE!" Laughed out the Eighth user, flexing his ghostly muscles, and donning his signature pose and smile.

"So are the rest of us Nine." Spinning his head to the left he saw none other than the First user himself.

"Yoichi-sensei!" Deku cheered in joy.

Soon the rest of the past wielders began to materialize around him. Their ghostly forms creating a reassuring circle around their successor in the sky.

"We're still with ya Niner!" The boasting voice of the Fifth, Banjo, hollered.

"And we heard everything." The ever calm voice of the Fourth, Shinomori, stated.

"I-I... IM SO HAPPY!!!" Deku cried out, laughing as he let each of the users powers surge inside him.

A well of emotion, an explosion of joy.

He wasn't alone.

He knew Kami had told him that they would join him.

But he hadn't expected that they could all still interact! He thought it'd be more metaphorical. Much like how most gods tend to be portrayed... wait... was that godist? Does that even exist?

"Uhh... I don't think so... Nine, you sure you didn't hit your head or something?" The Seventh, Nana, asked gently.

"S-Sorry!" Deku nervously chuckled, "This has just been a lot!"

"We know Nine" spoke up the Third, "But before we get to having a big family reunion or whatever; we should probably figure out where we are." He claimed with a deadpan.